hoist the main, batten the hatches, and get out your checkbooks ..

Cleaning up the muslim homo's messes will indeed be expensive but don't start crying now after the idiot doubled the debt in 8 years.

And an ignorant troll at that.

Are you aware that Twitler and the Rs repealing ObamaCare will raise the debt $9TRILLION?

Do you know how much Twitler wants to throw away on these ships the US has no use for?

Do you know that Twitler has said he is slashing taxes for his 1% crony capitalists. Do you know how much this massive spending will harm you and your family as opposed to how much it put into the pockets of Twitler's 1% crony capitalists?

My bet is, you know none of that and you're too damn dumb to look it up. Like Twitler said, he likes uneducated people because they will vote against their own country.
Raise the debt how? Is y'all pocketing all that extra money the insurance companies are now charging people?

Throw away on ships', nah how many countries want the protective services of our navel ships and can you tell me just how many were lost due to being radioactive after fukushima? A whole shit load of them went onto the auction block.

Some old rich asshole from San Francisco years ago in Tahoe asked me to sit and have a cup of coffee with him. Had no clue who the ole fucker was until later the waitress asked me 'how do you know so and so'. I told her I didn't know the man anymore than I knew her he had just asked me to please sit with him for a few minutes and have a cup of coffee with him. He insisted that I take a lil time for an old man when I told him I could just buy my own cup of coffee thanks. Her claim was he owned half of San Francisco. He told me to tell them he wouldn't be investing his money if they kept taxing him into oblivion and he may as well just leave it safe in the bank rather than take a chance on losing it on an unknown adventure and then give the majority of it to the tax man.

“Our Navy is the smallest it's been since World War I,” he said during a campaign stop last October in the Philadelphia Navy Yard. “My plan will build the 350 ship Navy we need. This will be the largest effort at rebuilding our military since Ronald Reagan, and it will require a truly national effort.”

The Navy on average has spent $15.9 billion annually on ship building over the past three decades, according to a new report by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO). In order to meet the Republican president-elect’s goal, the navy shipbuilding account would have to be boosted to $25 billion a year, 60 percent higher than the historical average.

Trump wants a much bigger Navy: Here's how much it'll cost

and that's just the Navy .. National $$$$ effort indeed.
What we need to do instead is STOP being the world's free policeman.

War Hawks Of The '80's Have Returned To The Pentagon And Congress
War Hawks Of The '80's Have Returned To The Pentagon And Congress

And that doesn't include the 12 new Columbia class Trident missile boats General Dynamics just got the contract to replace the aging Ohio class boats. The USS Zumwalt, a destroyer, just went on the active ship rolls at a cost of $4.4 billion and the single 155mm Long Range Land Attack Projectile (LRLAP) firing gun. For the price of that single destroyer, about 690 Fletcher class destroyers could have been built in WWII at ~$6.4 million ea and for the price of just EIGHT (8) 155mm LRLAP rounds at $800,000 each, an entire WWII Fletcher class destroyer could have been built!
The USS Zumwalt Can't Fire Its Guns Because the Ammo Is Too Expensive

Can we see the DEBT going up bigly soon, EH?

Forum List

Back