Hoist By His Own Petard

:lol: no idea... well, i'm going to take an educated guess and say no.

Should the President shun Catholics until women are allowed to become priests?

your tacit approval of PC is evident by your visiting his threads every day. :eusa_naughty:

I heartily approve of conservative idiocy being prominently displayed in public venues.

Did she address my question about Catholic sexism?

Hey.....didn't you see post #18???

You were ordered on to make an appearance.

A liar, but not a coward, huh?

PC should move to Canada.

oh, wait ...
:lol: no idea... well, i'm going to take an educated guess and say no.

I think she might be Catholic too. She's denied being every religion I've suggested so far, let;s see if she denies being Catholic.

"She's denied being every religion...."
See...liar: bet you can't find any such post of mine.

I don't have to. Show me the post where you state your religion.

None exists. You're too ashamed.

Should the President shun Catholics until women are allowed to become priests?

your tacit approval of PC is evident by your visiting his threads every day. :eusa_naughty:

I heartily approve of conservative idiocy being prominently displayed in public venues.

Did she address my question about Catholic sexism?

Hey.....didn't you see post #18???

You were ordered on to make an appearance.

A liar, but not a coward, huh?

You missed that 18 was sarcasm? Satire?

lol, you are retarded.

hey, speaking of copy and paste...

President Barack Obama, focusing on a message of religious tolerance and unity, called for all Americans to stamp out anti-Muslim prejudice during his first presidential visit Wednesday to an American mosque.

"An attack on one faith is an attack on all our faiths," Obama said, adding that "we have to be consistent in condemning hateful rhetoric ... none of us can be bystanders to bigotry."

"You're not Muslim or American — you're Muslim and American. Don't grow cynical," Obama urged. "Don't respond to ignorance by a world view saying you must choose between your faith and your patriotism. Don't believe you must choose between your best impulses."

He then segued into a talk before community members to denounce the rise in "extremist elements" who twist Islamic text into violent ideology — and, in turn, allow innocent Muslims to get attacked because of the "radical tiny minority."

The Islamic Society of Baltimore in Catonsville received threats twice last year, Obama said.

Related: Obama to Visit Mosque, Hold Talks With Muslims in Baltimore

"We're one American family, and when any part of our family starts to feel second class or separate or targeted, it tears at the very fabric of our nation," the president said.

President Obama in First Visit to U.S. Mosque Calls for Religious Tolerance

Forum List

Back