Hofstra University Frat suspended after video shows puppy being forced to drink beer

College kids do stupid stuff. We used to put a cat n a paper bag, and blow pot smoke in it. Nothing funnier than a buzzed cat chasing a wind up mouse. We should have had our asses kicked too.

College kids do stupid stuff. We used to put a cat n a paper bag, and blow pot smoke in it. Nothing funnier than a buzzed cat chasing a wind up mouse. We should have had our asses kicked too.
If you’re over 21 and still think that’s cute, there’s a special place in hell for you.

You did catch the part where I said it was when I was in college, didn't you?

If you’re over 21 and still think that’s cute, there’s a special place in hell for you.

Yes. But you still think it’s amusing.

Yes. But you still think it’s amusing.

Yes, it was amusing. Lots of dumb stuff is amusing. That doesn't mean I think it should be done.

Forum List

Back