Hoaxes Rule: Journalism and Truth is No Longer Relevant in Politics.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Sean Hannity, who has been trashed many times by Liberals, calls attention to hoaxes and press foolery:

After reviewing this video, is Hannity right or wrong? Should people who fake a crime to receive a gold star for a cause, should they be held accountable? Or should they be allowed to cause the public to have to double down in taxes to pay for wasted police time that needs to go to solving non-attention whore crimes?

Is journalism dead, or just greedy to make something happen so they can enjoy popularity of cleverly moving on when the hoax is uncovered? Why aren't facts being researched before printing?

Is gossip based on journalistic fraud more profitable than facts? Is Hannity off his rocker or spot on?

What can we do about truth in journalism, or do we just let this front of lies exist to divide our people in this nation?

I think they should be fired and prosecuted. What punishment did the media get when they caused people too loose millions in the stock market when they lied a year or so back?

I think it's much more important to have honesty and truthfulness by the President of the United States. If this would have happened on Day One of the Trump Administration, would there be "Fake News"?
Right now as it stands, Trump has lied much more than the media ever has. But Little Trumpsters are in the denial mode with that fact.

I think it's much more important to have honesty and truthfulness by the President of the United States. If this would have happened on Day One of the Trump Administration, would there be "Fake News"?
Right now as it stands, Trump has lied much more than the media ever has. But Little Trumpsters are in the denial mode with that fact.
Lol
Career politicians/deep state, their job is to lie.

So you bought all those leftist perverse lies that said it was really Trump who was lying?

Well, kiss my grits and pass the hash browns.

There has been fake news for decades. Trump is only pointing it out to idiots like you who believe all you hear. Unless Trump says it, then of course the narrative is that he's lying.

Sean Hannity, who has been trashed many times by Liberals, calls attention to hoaxes and press foolery:

After reviewing this video, is Hannity right or wrong? Should people who fake a crime to receive a gold star for a cause, should they be held accountable? Or should they be allowed to cause the public to have to double down in taxes to pay for wasted police time that needs to go to solving non-attention whore crimes?

Is journalism dead, or just greedy to make something happen so they can enjoy popularity of cleverly moving on when the hoax is uncovered? Why aren't facts being researched before printing?

Is gossip based on journalistic fraud more profitable than facts? Is Hannity off his rocker or spot on?

What can we do about truth in journalism, or do we just let this front of lies exist to divide our people in this nation?

He's right.....Still boring as hell, but right.

Hack.

theydidit2.jpg

We have perhaps the most honest President in history. He says what’s on his mind and doesn’t hold back, especially when pointing out the lies of the media.

Scott Adams (Dilbert) even wrote a book on the matter.

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 9.15.43 AM.png

The saddest thing about the book is that Adams is right; I mean Sad from a non-political standpoint. It’s sad because we do now occupy a space where we can’t agree if the temperature is 76 or 95 degrees. All of the thermometers in the world won’t convince someone any differently if they believe one figure or the other.

Having followed this case somewhat closely, I can't see where the "media" or "journalists" lied at any time..

Smolette's original claim was reported, and then, the police doubts were reported, the developments about the other two men were reported, and now the charges against him have been reported, including pictures of the "perp walk." What did anyone do wrong here?

This is why using such language as the person "asserts" or "claims," etc. is so important. This is why there is always an addendum in articles about civil or political matters that details any efforts by a news organization to contact the opposing side for comment.

Of course, this is a criminal matter, so this rule doesn't apply. In criminal matters, the wording used must be something like the "alleged robbery" or "alleged rape." You can't say something like "Jones robbed the bank." He "allegedly robbed the bank" or "presecutors allege."

Again, there is no evidence in this case of wrongdoing by the media.

All we need to do is go & ask that Pecker son of a bitch, buds of the Orange Trump, over at The National Enquirer.
I bet that Pecker son of a bitch knows a thing, or two about journalism, truth, lies, politics, etc.

According to reporting in The Washington Post, executives at the National Enquirer sent articles and cover images pertaining to Donald Trump or his electoral opponents to Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, prior to their publication.[55] The Post reported that this practice has continued since Trump became President of the United States.[55] American Media Inc. denied sharing material prior to publication.[55] Federal prosecutors have subpoenaed American Media Inc as part of their investigations into Michael Cohen for possible violation of campaign finance laws.[55][56]

According to reporting by the Associated Press, during the 2016 United States presidential election, stories that supported Donald Trump or attacked his rivals bypassed the newspaper's standard fact checking process.[57]

Donald Trump reportedly suggested stories to David Pecker—sometimes via Hope Hicks and sometimes personally—including a negative story about Republican primary opponent Ben Carson.[55]

The National Enquirer has publicly admitted to participating in the practice of "Catch and Kill" regarding the case of Karen McDougall, a person claiming to have had an affair with President Trump. Stephanie Clifford has also claimed the title was involved in the "Catch and Kill" of her affair with Donald Trump as well. The prosecution of Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has also involved the purported use of "catch and kill" practices by the title.[59][60]

As far as Sean Hannity; he can shove his TV program squarely up his fvcking ass.

Having followed this case somewhat closely, I can't see where the "media" or "journalists" lied at any time..

Smolette's original claim was reported, and then, the police doubts were reported, the developments about the other two men were reported, and now the charges against him have been reported, including pictures of the "perp walk." What did anyone do wrong here?

This is why using such language as the person "asserts" or "claims," etc. is so important. This is why there is always an addendum in articles about civil or political matters that details any efforts by a news organization to contact the opposing side for comment.

Of course, this is a criminal matter, so this rule doesn't apply. In criminal matters, the wording used must be something like the "alleged robbery" or "alleged rape." You can't say something like "Jones robbed the bank." He "allegedly robbed the bank" or "presecutors allege."

Ever heard of smarm? The class bully cheats on a test to prove that he is smarter than someone else. Someone saw him cheat and says so. He smacks 'em on the nose.

Smarmer #1 (who wants to stay on the good side of the bully) to the bloody-nosed victim: "Serves you right." To the perp: "you are smart, his iq is in the two digits"
To the public: "the real victim is the person (the bully) clever enough to do well on the test his way."

Smarer #2 (who thinks taking tests is bad for everybody because some people go away from the test dejected) "It's okay for someone (the bully) to cheat a cheating system."

Smarmer #3 (who agrees the system should be done away with) "He (the bully) is right to work over 10 who support the cheating system."

Smarmer #4 "He (the bully) is actually a hero of trying to do a fixing of the broken system."

Smarmer #5 "Everyone who wants to fix the broken system should rally behind the one (the bully) who defended fixing it!!!"

Smarmer #6 "Why are you putting this victim of the system (the bully) behind bars? Give him bail and let my people go!!!"

Smarmer #7 "Why are we even thinking about putting this hero (the bully) in jail!!!???" (I have no symbol for the infamous interrobang on my keyboard).

Smarmer #8 "Give the hero (the bully) a shot at the Academy Award!!!"

Smarmer #9 "Now that he's (the bully is) back at work at his regular job, let's all watch 'the Empire'!"

Smarmer #10 "The broken system wants to make a martyr ouf of a hero (the bully)!"

Smarmer #11 "Wah!"
"I can't see where the "media" or "journalists" lied at any time."

I think I get it, Lysistrata.

The saddest thing about the book is that Adams is right; I mean Sad from a non-political standpoint. It’s sad because we do now occupy a space where we can’t agree if the temperature is 76 or 95 degrees. All of the thermometers in the world won’t convince someone any differently if they believe one figure or the other.
And who on your team is doing anything to change that?...I mean besides nobody.

BTW, you do realize that Adams is a staunch libertarian, don't you?

I know he’s a staunch Trump supporter. As with most people, I don’t concern myself with their politics unless they make it an issue.

As for “changing that”? Not sure you can. It’s a societal thing. It’s where we are at as a society in my view.

But since you brought it up….

Our intel services say Russia hacked Podesta and the DNC.
It’s fact that during the hacking, the Trump campaign had numerous contacts with Russian officials.
It’s fact that Trump and the GOP were not hacked or at least the hackers did not release what they found.
It’s fact that two of Trump’s campaign officials knew about the hacking before it happened; Corsi and Stone.

Yet, day in and day out there are multiple cries from “your team” about there not being any evidence of collusion.

Yeah..clean up your own back yard.

I know he’s a staunch Trump supporter. As with most people, I don’t concern myself with their politics unless they make it an issue.

As for “changing that”? Not sure you can. It’s a societal thing. It’s where we are at as a society in my view.

It’s fact that during the hacking, the Trump campaign had numerous contacts with Russian officials.
It’s fact that Trump and the GOP were not hacked or at least the hackers did not release what they found.
It’s fact that two of Trump’s campaign officials knew about the hacking before it happened; Corsi and Stone.

Yet, day in and day out there are multiple cries from “your team” about there not being any evidence of collusion.

I'm an anarcho-capitalist...I don't have a team.

And, yes, go clean up your own goddamn back yard.

You're a certifiable idiot.

LIST: 24 Pieces of MSM Fake News in 5 Days

Here Are The Most Egregious Fake News Stories Of 2018

Sure there is in this case, they grabbed the Smollett deflated football and ran with it for days.

I always find it hilarious when one of the biggest purveyors of manufactured bullshit (Fox News) whines about "fake news". I've been calling out "manufactured bullshit" for years. Long before Trump made "Fake News" the battle cry of the gullible piss drinking rubes who gobble down the biggest loads of horseshit with gusto.

Here is an excerpt from a post I made before the 2016 election:

There is an expression we all know. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

What does it say about you if you have been fooled HUNDREDS of times by the same propaganda mills?

To keep going back to be lied to again and again and again and again is actual mental retardation.

I have to wonder what it will take for these people to come to their senses since...

...Fox News said there was a "stand down order", and there was no stand down order…

Since The Blaze said a Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, and that Mexican was NOT stuffing an Arizona ballot box…

Since Breitbart said Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, and there is no such thing as the Friends of Hamas.

Since Bill O'Reilly said he was in combat, when he was a thousand miles from combat...

Since Fox News said the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, and our Marines were NOT denied live ammo…

Since the right wing media hacks said 93 million people will lose their employer health insurance by the end of 2014, and 93 million people have NOT lost their health insurance…

Since Laura Ingraham said Obama was going to be impeached within three weeks, and Obama was NOT impeached…

Since Fox News said you can print ballots at home in Colorado, and you CANNOT print ballots at home in Colorado…

Since the credulous were told Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren had deleted Hillary from their Twitter accounts, and they did NOT delete Hillary from their Twitter accounts…

Since the credulous were told Obama was born in Kenya, and Obama was NOT born in Kenya…

Since the rubes were told Obama demanded to be sworn in on the Koran, and Obama did NOT demand to be sworn in on the Koran…

Since the credulous were told Obama banned Christmas cards on Military Bases, and Obama did NOT ban Christmas cards on military bases…

Since Fox News reported Obama banned Nativity scenes by Executive Order, and Obama did NOT ban Nativity scenes…

Since the credulous were told Obama cut God out of his Thanksgiving addresses every year, and believed it without even…you know…LOOKING to see if that was true, and Obama did NOT leave God out of any of his Thanksgiving or Christmas messages…

Since Fox News reported Obama used his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during a government shutdown, and Obama did NOT use his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during the shutdown…

Since World News Daily reported Obama wears a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”, and Obama does NOT wear a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”…

Since Fox News reported “far more children died last year drowning in their bath tubs than were accidentally killed by guns”, and far more children died from accidental gun deaths…

Since Fox News reported the Texas School Board of Education is considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution, and the Texas School Board of Education is NOT considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution…

Since the credulous bleeved Obama banned the Confederate flag by Executive Order

Since the credulous bleeved Operation Jade Helm was a joint UN/US government takeover of the American southwest…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that said Obama has banned the Pledge of Allegiance

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a Bill Clinton rape video

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Yoko Ono had an affair with Hillary Clinton

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a postal worker destroying Trump ballots

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Clinton’s campaign chairman wrote a racist screed that was actually written by a Netherlands nazi…

Since Donald Trump and millions of his Chumps fell for a hoax that John Podesta wrote something about Benghazi that a Newsweek reporter actually wrote…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax the Oregon mass shooter was on a Russian terror watch list which Obama refused to take…

Since the credulous fell for
a hoax that the Pope said there is no true religion and there is no hell

a hoax about a Hillary body double on 9/11

a hoax video about Democratic primary voting fraud which was actually a video of Russian voting fraud which had been deliberately manipulated…

Since the credulous parroted a lie that Obama was trying to get us all killed by Ebola, and that Ebola was going to kill millions of American last year…

a hoax about Obama being snubbed for handshakes

Since the credulous fell for the “death panels” hoax…

a hoax that 70 Congressional Democrats are members of the Communist party

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that DHS had bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo…

At what point do you fools WAKE UP!?!?!

I'm an anarcho-capitalist...I don't have a team.
Sure you do.

I’ll prove it.

Given what I posted above—all fact—is there any evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians who hacked the DNC and Podesta computers?

And before we go there; the question isn’t asking for a legal pronouncement of guilt… it’s asking for your opinion.

Forum List

Back