Hmmm....Mexico has extreme gun control, but 30% of guns sold to Mexican government go missing....wanna guess who gets them?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Mexico has only one gun store. It is isolated on an army base, and only special people are allowed access to buy the few guns they have for purchase.....

Mexico buys guns from the U.S. government....30% of those guns go missing....

Wanna guess who gets those guns?

Government, again, is the problem, not normal gun owners in the U.S.

Mexico’s Army (SEDENA) is losing approximately 30 percent of weapons purchased from the U.S., a report from Mexican journalist Carlos Loret De Mola revealed. The report comes as Mexico’s federal government litigates against firearm manufacturers in a U.S. court, blaming them for the raging cartel violence.
---
Those missing weapons are showing up in crime scenes. Mexico’s military has also allegedly misplaced weapons bought from Germany, Australia, Italy, Romania, Spain, and Belgium.

In Mexico, the Army is the only entity that can purchase weapons from other countries.

Was one of Biden's goals to create the most powerful narco state in the world? If it was he can check that box right along with checking the box for creating the world's most powerful terrorist organization. Nothing like arming your enemies to prove your incompetence-insanity.

Mexico is full of illegal American guns that were smuggled across the border.

No....not actually.......the Mexican government is the biggest supplier of guns to the cartels...and as a billion dollar industry they can buy guns from any country they want.....

Yes! Government's lack of action is the problem and it's not normal gun owners who are preventing the government from taking action. It's the NRA bosses that are offside on sensible gun control measures. I won't provide the statistics because you already have them.

Mexico is just another narco state not a real government, and we need to treat it like the gangster hangout it is, not pander to its ridiculous whining.

Yes! Government's lack of action is the problem and it's not normal gun owners who are preventing the government from taking action. It's the NRA bosses that are offside on sensible gun control measures. I won't provide the statistics because you already have them.
Your so called sensible gun control measures will never affect criminals. If gun control actually worked gun free zones would be the safest places on Earth.

Your so called sensible gun control measures will never affect criminals. If gun control actually worked gun free zones would be the safest places on Earth.
Makes no difference to me on gun free zones, except that Canada is what could be seen as mostly gun free zones. And the shootings in our country??

2A remarked that government was to blame for the record setting gun violence and I just had to jump on the opportunity to suggest that government has failed to do what is needed to limit gun violence.
As he suggests, it's not the fault of gun owners, it's the fault of NRA bosses, among others, that won't allow government to act.

Specific gun control measures for a start? Gun owners are mostly 'for' background checks. And then what about not disallowing the mentally ill to have them?

Good discussion is possible this time!

Makes no difference to me on gun free zones, except that Canada is what could be seen as mostly gun free zones. And the shootings in our country??

2A remarked that government was to blame for the record setting gun violence and I just had to jump on the opportunity to suggest that government has failed to do what is needed to limit gun violence.
As he suggests, it's not the fault of gun owners, it's the fault of NRA bosses, among others, that won't allow government to act.

Specific gun control measures for a start? Gun owners are mostly 'for' background checks. And then what about not disallowing the mentally ill to have them?

Good discussion is possible this time!
We already Have background checks and the mentally ill are already barred from owning firearms dumb ass.

We already Have background checks and the mentally ill are already barred from owning firearms dumb ass.
No, you don't have enough background checks and you don't have complete prohibition of the mentally ill using firearms.
Your namecalling is noted and if it continues we won't be having a discussion.

No, you don't have enough background checks and you don't have complete prohibition of the mentally ill using firearms.
Your namecalling is noted and if it continues we won't be having a discussion.
We have all firearm sales by any FFL meaning any legal store requires a background check and yes all mentally ill are barred from owning forearms, I realize you are a Canadian and dont know our laws so I suggest you stop commenting on what you clearly do not know.

We have all firearm sales by any FFL meaning any legal store requires a background check and yes all mentally ill are barred from owning forearms, I realize you are a Canadian and dont know our laws so I suggest you stop commenting on what you clearly do not know.
You need to get yourself in the loop on the facts. Which 4 states don't have a law to prohibit. But thank you for leaving out the insults this time.

Also, 22% of guns sold in America don't require background checks. Unfortunately America lives by a culture of illegality.

You need to get yourself in the loop on the facts. Which 4 states don't have a law to prohibit. But thank you for leaving out the insults this time.

Also, 22% of guns sold in America don't require background checks. Unfortunately America lives by a culture of illegality.
The only firearms sales exempt are private sales and there is no way anyone know all of those but I seriously doubt it is 22 percent. And state law doesnt matter as Federal law does forbid sales to mentally ill and all firearms sales are federal.

Mexico has only one gun store. It is isolated on an army base, and only special people are allowed access to buy the few guns they have for purchase.....

Mexico buys guns from the U.S. government....30% of those guns go missing....

Wanna guess who gets those guns?

Mexico’s Army (SEDENA) is losing approximately 30 percent of weapons purchased from the U.S., a report from Mexican journalist Carlos Loret De Mola revealed. The report comes as Mexico’s federal government litigates against firearm manufacturers in a U.S. court, blaming them for the raging cartel violence.
---
Those missing weapons are showing up in crime scenes. Mexico’s military has also allegedly misplaced weapons bought from Germany, Australia, Italy, Romania, Spain, and Belgium.

In Mexico, the Army is the only entity that can purchase weapons from other countries.

^ :dance:

Forum List

Back