Hitler-promoting anti-Semites will speak at Trump's Miami Hotel alongside Trump family

Of course, I never said, implied or suggested any such thing. I don’t give a damn that you’re a tranny.
Or if Rudy is for that matter. Dressing in drag is a definition of a transvestite. Rudy has done it more than once. So he appeared as a trans….but that’s ok causes he’s a Republican. You seem to care. You keep repeating it.

Take the bra off your ownchest, dragQueen. You’re not convincing anyone that you’re a biological female.

I don’t care how often you suck strange guy’s dicks.
Geesus, you have the problem. It’s ok to come out, just do it elsewhere and stop trolling here.

Or if Rudy is for that matter. Dressing in drag is a definition of a transvestite. Rudy has done it more than once. So he appeared as a trans….but that’s ok causes he’s a Republican. You seem to care. You keep repeating it.
Here is a helpful hint just for you, Dragqueenie, if you stopped posting altogether, you would instantly come across as far less stupid.

Geesus, you have the problem. It’s ok to come out, just do it elsewhere and stop trolling here.
Dragqueenie, again: nobody but you seems to care that you’re a transvestite or a transsexual or whateverthefuck you twerps use as the new term of th day.

Go march in a parade or something.

But stop being a one note boring moron.

You’re entirely off topic. Of course, even the OP is now refuted. This shit thread belongs in the rubber room.

Dragqueenie, again: nobody but you seems to care that you’re a transvestite or a transsexual or whateverthefuck you twerps use as the new term of th day.

You’re entirely off topic. Of course, even the OP is now refuted. This shit thread belongs in the rubber room.

You just made four statements about your own fetish and you claim I’m off topic. What delusional dweeb you are.

Here is a helpful hint just for you, Dragqueenie, if you stopped posting altogether, you would instantly come across as far less stupid.
It seems to highlight your day that anyone response to you. You're just upset that yo mamma doesn’t have any dresses in your color in her basement where you live.

You get your education from posts on a forum ?
Amazing.
You know better than that, faggot.

I got a classic liberal education. Right around when they were running out of them in some places.

I know you got your math, but did you get your English and Science, too?

You know better than that, faggot.

I got a classic liberal education. Right around when they were running out of them in some places.

I know you got your math, but did you get your English and Science, too?
Another wishful thinking made up post from a wannabe Humper..

Another wishful thinking made up post from a wannabe Humper..
Your slander tells me all I need to know about you. I have been gracious thus far. That ended with this quoted post.

7prtcj.jpg

Like Trump, many of the bozos here who support him have the same inadequacies he does.
You thinking that your adolescent insults are the epitome of an intellectual mind, ummm is just total irony when watching you engage in here like that.. ROTFLMBO 😂

Forum List

Back