Hit and Run suspect that killed 2 has been deported EIGHT TIMES

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Man in Hit-and-Run Killings Has Been Deported 8 Times

Enjoy it RINO's and Liberals! Their lives are on your hands! Bush,Obama hell all the way back to Reagan allowed this shit to happen...Amnesty after Amnesty...REFUSING to stop these people,refusing to enforce our laws,refusing to build SOMETHING on the border to stop them. People need to take things into their own hands. We need a President like they have in the Philippines but for illegals. Find them get rid of them any way possible!

Enjoy it RINO's and Liberals! Their lives are on your hands! Bush,Obama hell all the way back to Reagan allowed this shit to happen...Amnesty after Amnesty...REFUSING to stop these people,refusing to enforce our laws,refusing to build SOMETHING on the border to stop them. People need to take things into their own hands. We need a President like they have in the Philippines but for illegals. Find them get rid of them any way possible!
Bounty hunting.

I don't think we should hunt down and deport law abiding illegal immigrants, but If you get arrested and convicted then off you go, and if you come back and arrested again, then you should be put into a pit with other law breaking illegals.

thumb-350-448888.png

8 times and fuckers have the nerve to seriously claim we don't have an effective open border.

I don't think we should hunt down and deport law abiding illegal immigrants, but If you get arrested and convicted then off you go, and if you come back and arrested again, then you should be put into a pit with other law breaking illegals.
If they are here illegally they are not law abiding.

If they are here illegally they are not law abiding.

They broke a law by coming here illegally of course. That is obvious. But if they are keeping their nose clean while here, then I have no issue.

^^^ I agree. If they actually bring something good to the picture, they should be allowed to stay. The person this chat is about though is a whole other story. They have killed and they keep coming back, so in my opinion, its time to go to the next level whatever that is since deportation is obviously not getting the job done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back