History

Looks like I still have an A+ in history. but then American history is pretty easy:)

Looks like I still have an A+ in history. but then American history is pretty easy:)
:slap: Other than correctly noting my mistake, never saw you post your answers in any timely fashion! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
:slap: Other than correctly noting my mistake, never saw you post your answers in any timely fashion! :laugh:

You guys posted my answers before I got scrolled down to read the rest of the thread:p so I figured id just correct the one that hadnt been corrected yet.

Kathianne said:
Thanks. How'd I do with the rest, other than my stupid Lincoln guess?

Yeah, you got the rest right...and you should smack yourself! You're a teacher! LOL.

Looking at some of the answers, I guess they just don't concentrate on the same stuff they used to. I can remember being in elementary school and talking about Franklin wanting the turkey as the national bird (I'd be having ham, not eagle).

I guess the off thing from back then would be the Gettysburg Address. I can remember the teacher wanting to put the emphasis on of, by, and for. Like "OF the people, BY the people, and FOR the people. It wasn't until years later that I thought most people had it wrong, and Lincoln most likely intended the emphasis to be on the word "people".

Forum List

Back