History textbooks promoting Islam

So what if they used bias. Does THAT mean it is any less the truth.

So what you are telling me is that when you are biased towards Hezbollah that you are lying?

What part of "Bias is not the same as lie" didn't you understand? I'm curious too how I can be biased toward a group that I've condemned? Oh right, I'm biased cause I don't think they are the same as Hitler...right...

And yet the Muslim world does nothing to change people's perception of that. Why is that?

Perhaps they have larger problems then spending their money to change your brilliant perceptions of them.

Because they're too busy dancing in the streets after every terrorist attack.

Oh, I see, by Muslim world you mean the tiny minority that you want to generalize onto all of them. Alrighty then.

Perhaps they have larger problems then spending their money to change your brilliant perceptions of them.

Considering how much money they spend on supporting terrorism, I don't think they give a rat's ass about my opinion. This is why I don't give a rat's ass about them.

Oh, I see, by Muslim world you mean the tiny minority that you want to generalize onto all of them. Alrighty then.

Let's see, Palestinians, Indonesians, Fillipinos, Moroccans, Libyans, Iranians, and Chechnyans all dancing after terrorist attacks. How the hell is that a minority?

Considering how much money they spend on supporting terrorism, I don't think they give a rat's ass about my opinion. This is why I don't give a rat's ass about them.

The Muslims of the world? Considering there are over 1 billion of them, they spend a lot of money on a lot of things.

Let's see, Palestinians, Indonesians, Fillipinos, Moroccans, Libyans, Iranians, and Chechnyans all dancing after terrorist attacks. How the hell is that a minority?

Really...the entire country of Indonesia danced after a terrorist attack?

Come now, copper. With all of your "common sense", surely you understand the simple proposition that some Indonesians dancing does not mean ALL of them danced.

Hey, know whats crazy? Jews in every Jewish state in the world danced to terrorist attacks as well. Next you'll be condemning them with broad, vague generalizations.

Or, you know, not.

The Muslims of the world? Considering there are over 1 billion of them, they spend a lot of money on a lot of things.

Really...the entire country of Indonesia danced after a terrorist attack?

Come now, copper. With all of your "common sense", surely you understand the simple proposition that some Indonesians dancing does not mean ALL of them danced.

Hey, know whats crazy? Jews in every Jewish state in the world danced to terrorist attacks as well. Next you'll be condemning them with broad, vague generalizations.

Or, you know, not.

You have such patience!

And yet the Muslim world does nothing to change people's perception of that. Why is that? Because they're too busy dancing in the streets after every terrorist attack.

That isn't exactly true. People see what they want to see.

I personally don't like fundies of any religion.

Forum List

Back