History channel admits anthrax attacks are an inside job

That makes sense...

Lets use a weapon that can only be tied to us...

think about it...

if I'm going to murder someone... would I use a gun registered to me... and not wear gloves?

P.S.

I have a bridge for sale!!!! Interested?

I've ALWAYS known that Anthrax was an inside job!

anthraxman.jpg

the government murders its own citizens again..knowing people are so dumbed down they will just make stupid jokes or shout "tratior all-ic-ada done it ! yer a liar !...yous dont support the troops I will spit right in yer face !

"The History Channel" didn't admit anything.

If a person within the government who had access to this Anthrax has some responsibility for this, I can see the government covering it up to avoid embarrassment. They should not be doing that - the citizens have a right to the truth. That does not equate, however, to an "inside job" as the conspiracy theorists are using it, which is that the government itself intentionally attacked the victims.

To all those who scream "conspiracy theorist" whenever anyone suggests the government might not be the kind, protective father figure propaganda leads you to believe, get your facts straight. The government DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU. At all. At all. At all.

Example:

There is increasingly vindicated evidence that suggests 9/11 was not carried out by the hijackers. Examples that come to mind: the mysterious and unexplained (not mentioned in 9/11 Commission Report) collapse of Buliding 7... which happens to look EXACTLY like a controlled demolition.

Several sublevel WTC workers heard loud explosions that knocked them to their feet seconds before the planes ever hit the towers.. I wonder how the basement columns managed to collapse simultaneously with the entire building, and at freefall speed? The lead architect of the Twin Towers even explained that the building was BUILT TO WITHSTAND 747's hitting it. A little detail the mainstream media failed to mention. Look it up yourselves, dont take my word for it. Its not theory, its fact.

In the anthrax case, from that video I would absolutley assume the U.S. had something to do with it. Whether it was a rogue agent or a planned conspiracy, who knows. Does it matter? They are lying to keep up the farce.

To all those who scream "conspiracy theorist" whenever anyone suggests the government might not be the kind, protective father figure propaganda leads you to believe, get your facts straight. The government DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU. At all. At all. At all.

Example:

There is increasingly vindicated evidence that suggests 9/11 was not carried out by the hijackers. Examples that come to mind: the mysterious and unexplained (not mentioned in 9/11 Commission Report) collapse of Buliding 7... which happens to look EXACTLY like a controlled demolition.

Several sublevel WTC workers heard loud explosions that knocked them to their feet seconds before the planes ever hit the towers.. I wonder how the basement columns managed to collapse simultaneously with the entire building, and at freefall speed? The lead architect of the Twin Towers even explained that the building was BUILT TO WITHSTAND 747's hitting it. A little detail the mainstream media failed to mention. Look it up yourselves, dont take my word for it. Its not theory, its fact.

In the anthrax case, from that video I would absolutley assume the U.S. had something to do with it. Whether it was a rogue agent or a planned conspiracy, who knows. Does it matter? They are lying to keep up the farce.

Look a new friend for Eots and Look to hang out with.

What I really like is the claim that sublevel workers in the WTC just happen to be looking AT their watches just seconds before the planes hit. Several mind you....

Perhaps you can do what Eots has failed miserably at doing and provide us with Architects names we can research and find that agree that the conclusions made by Hundreds if not thousands of investigators at ALL levels of Government and private industry are all lies.

AND perhaps you can explain how these workers in the WTC never saw any of the needed demolition required to place explosives , much less the actual explosives, that would be required to bring those buildings down.

Maybe YOU can explain how thousands of people that would be required to pull off the Government attacks you claim happened and the required coverup after have been kept quiet for the last almost 7 years?

Now go ahead and link us to that truth9/11 site like Eots does.

What I really like is the claim that sublevel workers in the WTC just happen to be looking AT their watches just seconds before the planes hit. Several mind you....

I DON'T KNOW THE RELEVANCE OF THIS I DO HOWEVER KNOW THAT MULTIPLE WITTINESSES CLAIM EXPLOSIONS IN THE SUB-BASEMENT BEFORE THE PLANES HIT THE TOWERS AND THEIR TESTIMONY EXCLUDED FROM THE 911 REPORT ALONG WITH ANY MENTION OF WTC 7

Perhaps you can do what Eots has failed miserably at doing and provide us with Architects names we can research and find that agree that

THIS HAS BEEN DONE AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU JUST IGNORE IT

the conclusions made by Hundreds if not thousands of investigators at ALL levels of Government and private industry are all lies.[/
QUOTE]

AGAIN YOU JUST MAKE SHIT UP OF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE ARE INVOLVED IN THE 911 INVESTIGATION AND EVEN IGNORE THAT THE MEMBERS OF THE COMMISSION SAY THERM WAS A COVER UP AND THE INVESTIGATION WAS COMPLETE CHARADE

AND perhaps you can explain how these workers in the WTC never saw any of the needed demolition required to place explosives , much less the actual explosives, that would be required to bring those buildings down.

THERE IS SUCH TESTIMONY FROM STAFF AND TENANTS ITS JUST NOT ON FOX SO YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT...AND WHO WAS HEAD OF SECURITY AT WTC JEB BUSH ..AND GOOGLE JOHN O'NEIL !!!

Maybe YOU can explain how thousands of people that would be required to pull off the Government attacks you claim happened and the required cover up after have been kept quiet for the last almost 7 years
?

YOU AGAIN MAKE UP NUMBERS OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD WHO SAID IT WOULD TAKE THOUSANDS ...YOU..AND I Have posted many operations kept silent for decades as definitive proof of the fallacy secrets can not be kept
people have apparently kept bin ladens location secrete for 7 yrs..no

Now go ahead and link us to that truth9/11 site like Eots does.

what do you expect dumd ass a link to fox news

I DON'T KNOW THE RELEVANCE OF THIS I DO HOWEVER KNOW THAT MULTIPLE WITTINESSES CLAIM EXPLOSIONS IN THE SUB-BASEMENT BEFORE THE PLANES HIT THE TOWERS AND THEIR TESTIMONY EXCLUDED FROM THE 911 REPORT ALONG WITH ANY MENTION OF WTC 7

what do you expect dumd ass a link to fox news

You have lost miserably ever time we have gone round this nut barrel of yours.

Hundreds if not a thousand plus investigators were involved in the 4 attacks, the commission and multiple other "investigations". And yet none have found this "compelling" evidence you claim exists. So by your definition they must all be IN on the cover up. And you have stated in the past that in fact the Government does what it is told by your secret cabal. Including rank and file employees of the Government. You have Stated the President and both houses of Congress as well as our Judges know and do as told.

You have yet to provide us with a name of an architect that we can verify exists that supports your claims. None of the ones you have previously listed seem to actually exist.

You routinely post blurbs from people you claim support some, all or part of your theories and yet when one actually goes and reads the entire statement from said individual they did not say what YOU claim they did.

You have claimed two conflicting theories about the Pentagon. One being that there was eyewitness accounts that NO aircraft debris was found at the Pentagon after the attack and the other that in fact all kind of intact indentifiable aircraft parts, including a section of the passenger fuselage where there BUT were from the wrong airplane, again citing eyewitnesses.

You have claimed no plane crashed in Pennsylvania. When pressed to explain where two huge aircraft with crew and passengers went you profess ignorance.

You have claimed Cheney ORDERED the NORAD system shut down that morning and ORDERED no aircraft be launched. Yet you can not provide a single Airman, pilot or any other witness to this "order'. And in fact aircraft WERE launched. In fact one theory is that an airforce fighter shot down the Pennsylvania aircraft.

You can not provide a single shred of evidence of what type of missile was used to attack the Pentagon and that would conform to the type of damage done, nor why no residue from said missile was ever found ( well except to claim the investigators were all in on the plot), you can not explain where it was supposedly fired from and by whom. Nor can you explain where the mystery missile came from.

That is just the simply stuff.

Forum List

Back