Historical- America is Arming Up!- FBI 1.7 million Background Checks in August

Bland wasn't shot, she committed suicide. Garner wasn't shot, he resisted arrest and had long criminal history. Scott had a criminal record and was resisting arrest. Tamir was a tragedy, but he was a victim of gun culture, not racism. 300 million guns, cops get shot here way more than any other civilized country. We have more accidental shooting deaths than other countries have homicides with guns.

we only have the police's word that Bland commited suicide. Given what else they lied about, I"m not inclined to take their word at face value.

Garner's "Crimes" were things like selling cigarettes out of the package.

Scott's crime was falling behind on his child support. This is hardly a hardened criminal. Oh, yeah, and he was shot in the back 8 times and the cop tried to plant a Taser on him.

I agree the gun culture is a problem, but frankly, I still don't want cops that shoot first and ask questions later and I'm not sure why you do.

Bland wasn't shot, she committed suicide. Garner wasn't shot, he resisted arrest and had long criminal history. Scott had a criminal record and was resisting arrest. Tamir was a tragedy, but he was a victim of gun culture, not racism. 300 million guns, cops get shot here way more than any other civilized country. We have more accidental shooting deaths than other countries have homicides with guns.

we only have the police's word that Bland commited suicide. Given what else they lied about, I"m not inclined to take their word at face value.

Garner's "Crimes" were things like selling cigarettes out of the package.

Scott's crime was falling behind on his child support. This is hardly a hardened criminal. Oh, yeah, and he was shot in the back 8 times and the cop tried to plant a Taser on him.

I agree the gun culture is a problem, but frankly, I still don't want cops that shoot first and ask questions later and I'm not sure why you do.

Again most are criminals. 2 of your 4 examples weren't even shot. One shooting the guy was obviously resisting arrest and had criminal record. The other was a victim of gun culture, not racism. With 300 million guns it's easy to understand why cops need to be careful, lots of cops are shot. In most cases it is shoot or be killed and I prefer the criminal be shot, not the cop.

Again most are criminals. 2 of your 4 examples weren't even shot. One shooting the guy was obviously resisting arrest and had criminal record. The other was a victim of gun culture, not racism. With 300 million guns it's easy to understand why cops need to be careful, lots of cops are shot. In most cases it is shoot or be killed and I prefer the criminal be shot, not the cop.

Repetition isn't argument.

"Historical- America is Arming Up!- FBI 1.7 million Background Checks in August"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

You have no evidence of a connection between gun purchases and citizens 'not feeling safe.'

"Historical- America is Arming Up!- FBI 1.7 million Background Checks in August"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

You have no evidence of a connection between gun purchases and citizens 'not feeling safe.'

Look Flaken.

Liberals are so freaking stupid

-Geaux

----------------------------------

While black people loudly protest the shooting death of a Trayvon in St. Louis, white people are quietly stocking up on firearms.

Gun sales have quadrupled in areas near black violence.

From our news source we read:

Gun sales are up across St. Louis since the shooting of Michael Brown and subsequent nights of violence.

Sales have quadrupled at ‘Metro Shooting’ in Bridgeton according to owner Steven King. He says sales have mainly been to men, but not all:
“Probably a dozen or two dozen guns to females, single mothers. We’ve sold to black people, white people. We’ve sold to asians who have businesses on West Florissant.” said King. “They’re just afraid of whats going on and they’re coming in to purchase either additional firearms or their first firearm.”

King says he’s personally seen the fear in their eyes and feels the sorrow in their hearts. King says he’s not raised prices but he knows that some are raiding their savings accounts, feeling that having a gun is that important.

<hr>Gun sales soar in St. Louis<hr> - DailyKenn.com

Repetition isn't argument.

And your arguments make no sense.

[

I have not said that at all, now you have to lie. You are losing fast.

It isn't what you say, guy, it's what you mean.

There are ONLY two sides to this argument. Those of us who are horrified by the casual racism and reckless disregard for black lives.

And racists assholes who are kind of cool with it and make all sorts of lame excuses.

"Why, that Sandra Bland smoked POT!!!! She totally had it coming!"

[

I have not said that at all, now you have to lie. You are losing fast.

It isn't what you say, guy, it's what you mean.

There are ONLY two sides to this argument. Those of us who are horrified by the casual racism and reckless disregard for black lives.

And racists assholes who are kind of cool with it and make all sorts of lame excuses.

"Why, that Sandra Bland smoked POT!!!! She totally had it coming!"

Horrified? :confused-84:

Um.... OK

-Geaux

Forum List

Back