Hispanics Hate Trump

Net favorability is popular minus unpopular. Run him, and the GOP loses.

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png

Hispanics Frown on Trump, but Not Rest of GOP Field

Wait, wait, I get it now! We are to BRIBE people who broke our laws to vote for OUR guys, instead of going out and getting AMERICANS who are pissed to vote. What a deal.

Let me say it this way------------> every godda** welfare recipient who wants to have more babies and fleece us is going to be at the polls pulling the lever at LEAST once. If we can't get off our derrieres and vote to save our country, and work to get other people who think as we do to get to the polls, then we deserve to lose.

Consider what is being said here............we HAVE to pander to people who have broken OUR laws, and take our AMERICAN neighbors jobs, to get an American President elected.

As an AMERICAN, don't you think there is something wrong with this picture?

Oh, on the left, maybe not! We now pander to Iran, Cuba, Russia, and China. What the hell, we might as well allow all of them to run our country too!

Now the trump supporters will find a picture of 10 Hispanic people on Facebook to claim trump has the Hispanic vote.

I call :bsflag:

There are a lot of hispanics who immigrated legally and can vote legally who support Trump.

I'm sick of republicrat political whores who pander to the illegal immigrant demands. The more they piss and moan, the more I support Trump, and he is not by any means my favorite.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I call :bsflag:

There are a lot of hispanics who immigrated legally and can vote legally who support Trump.

I'm sick of republicrat political whores who pander to the illegal immigrant demands. The more they piss and moan, the more I support Trump, and he is not by any means my favorite.

Trump never wanted them to vote for him, he thinks he can get more angry white people than Hispanics, and he is probably right. It's pathetic that some Americans can be swayed by such naked fascist scapegoating.

I can't think of a better way to draw more of the Anglo community towards the Pubs this time.

Hispanics can side with their countrymen, in opposing Illegal Immigration, or they can side with their ethnic brethren.

Let's hope, in the voting booth, they make the right choice.

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Bush won a majority of Hispanics.
Hispanics are natural GOP voters--industrious, family oriented, and religious. Only turdheads like Trump drive them away from the party.

I don't usually disagree with you, but in this case I do. There are a lot of legal hispanics that are sick of the turd world invasion. They've paid their dues, assimilated and have worked hard, but they're being undermined by illegals. Trump is homing on on the discontent all legal minorities have, but who aren't heard by the lame stream.

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Bush won a majority of Hispanics.
Hispanics are natural GOP voters--industrious, family oriented, and religious. Only turdheads like Trump drive them away from the party.

I don't usually disagree with you, but in this case I do. There are a lot of legal hispanics that are sick of the turd world invasion. They've paid their dues, assimilated and have worked hard, but they're being undermined by illegals. Trump is homing on on the discontent all legal minorities have, but who aren't heard by the lame stream.

Nope, this looks too much like racist scapegoating rather than a policy debate. Most of the people conducting the conservative side of this debate are full of sound and fury, flinging wild claims and promising the moon.

Bogus thread because the vast majority of hispanics in the US are illegals and can't vote. ...... :cool:
GTFO..save that BS..it doesn't fly..illegals are issued drivers licenses in a number of states that also have the "Motor Voter" rule.
Those Driver's licenses are accepted as a valid voter registration.

Wait, wait, I get it now! We are to BRIBE people who broke our laws to vote for OUR guys, instead of going out and getting AMERICANS who are pissed to vote. What a deal.

Let me say it this way------------> every godda** welfare recipient who wants to have more babies and fleece us is going to be at the polls pulling the lever at LEAST once. If we can't get off our derrieres and vote to save our country, and work to get other people who think as we do to get to the polls, then we deserve to lose.

Consider what is being said here............we HAVE to pander to people who have broken OUR laws, and take our AMERICAN neighbors jobs, to get an American President elected.

As an AMERICAN, don't you think there is something wrong with this picture?

Oh, on the left, maybe not! We now pander to Iran, Cuba, Russia, and China. What the hell, we might as well allow all of them to run our country too!
No, your vision is wrong. Illegals make up no more than 4% of our population at the most stretched valid estimate. No more than the 1850s or the 1920 are we going to let the nativists rule this country. You want a job. Three million great jobs are waiting for trained applicants. Go get the training.

Forum List

Back