Hispanic CEO receives death threats after placing a bid to build Trump's border wall

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hispanic CEO threatened after bid to build Trump's wall | Daily Mail Online

A construction company headed by a Latino CEO has been terrorized with death threats after putting in a bid to build President Trump's proposed border wall.

Michael Evangelista-Ysasaga said his general contracting company The Penna Group, which employs more than 80 per cent Hispanic workers, has been seen as betraying the community by offering to build the wall.

Evangelista-Ysasaga's family members came to the United States illegally from Mexico, and he has several undocumented family members living in the country.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Go for it Mike

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4370918/Hispanic-CEO-threatened-bid-build-Trump-s-wall.html#ixzz4dEWDWzdd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Is he from Mexico? I am a bit confused as to why he would receive death threats?

The LEO will sort it out, including the possibility this is an Alt Right black flag ops.

• Banned
Is he from Mexico? I am a bit confused as to why he would receive death threats?
California is not letting anyone bid on the wall and bid with the state. Why do Hillary voters smash cars?

Yes we know that you are confused.....................

A construction company headed by a Latino CEO has been terrorized with death threats after putting in a bid to build President Trump's proposed border wall.

Michael Evangelista-Ysasaga said his general contracting company The Penna Group, which employs more than 80 per cent Hispanic workers, has been seen as betraying the community by offering to build the wall.

Evangelista-Ysasaga's family members came to the United States illegally from Mexico, and he has several undocumented family members living in the country.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4370918/Hispanic-CEO-threatened-bid-build-Trump-s-wall.html#ixzz4dEWDWzdd

This must be another example of that "tolerance" that left-wingers are always bleating about.

This I do know...any landowner with land that is seized to build the wall should receive at least a few million dollars for their land....from the slimy govt seizing it.

California is not letting anyone bid on the wall and bid with the state. Why do Hillary voters smash cars?

What does all of that have to do with my question? Is this man a Mexican citizen?
If you could read the answer is in the article..................

But since you are a moron, the guy is a licensed lawyer in Texas, so no he is not an illegal alien.

This I do know...any landowner with land that is seized to build the wall should receive at least a few million dollars for their land....from the slimy govt seizing it.

How do you know how much their land is worth?

This must be another example of that "tolerance" that left-wingers are always bleating about.

What does all of that have to do with my question? Is this man a Mexican citizen?

But since you are a moron, the guy is a licensed lawyer in Texas, so no he is not an illegal alien.
We can have dual citizenship in the US. There is no law precluding a person who has dual citizenship from practicing law in the US.
So, is this person a Mexican citizen?

We can have dual citizenship in the US. There is no law precluding a person who has dual citizenship from practicing law in the US.

In reality dual citizenship is illegal

Depends on how many acres the land is, and where its located.

A lot of the border land is pretty desolate and not worth that much.

In reality dual citizenship is illegal
Negative, the US recognizes dual citizenship. My spouse has dual citizenship. Many of my colleagues do as well. Rom Emmanuel, Mayor of Chicago does as well.

Forum List

Back