His Wife Knew---Arrest the bitch on conspiracy charges

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
This guys wife knew and she drove him to the Pulse club when he was scoping it out. She needs to be arrested and charged and put prison for fucking LIFE!

This guys wife knew and she drove him to the Pulse club when he was scoping it out. She needs to be arrested and charged and put prison for fucking LIFE!
The poor 3 year old. Hope Mateen's father doesn't end up raising him, if mom also goes to prison.

I'm pretty sure the FBI is looking into all that.
Yes, they have been questioning her. And she is talking. That is how they know she drove him to the club. She claims that she tried to talk him out of an attack. That ain't good enough. She needs to be locked up for life

Hmmm I wonder if we have found a truism about parents and their grown childrens weird irrational hatred on right and left.

I'm pretty sure the FBI is looking into all that.
Yes, they have been questioning her. And she is talking. That is how they know she drove him to the club. She claims that she tried to talk him out of an attack. That ain't good enough. She needs to be locked up for life
I would tend to agree but I would point she might and I stress the word might know if he was working with anyone else or knows of any others who might be planning the same sort of attacks. If she does and this is a big if it's the kind of stuff that gets you a plea deal.

wow

This is mind-blowing. Just absolutely mind-blowing. Apparently the Orlando shooter's wife had driven him in the past and again on Saturday night to Pulse (?), and tried to talk him out of his planned attack.

NBC NEWS SPECIAL REPORT: Orlando gunman's wife tried to talk him out of conducting an attack, sources say. NBC Nightly News on Twitter

— NBC Nightly News (@NBCNightlyNews) June 14, 2016

My first reaction to this was to ask why on earth she didn't call the police! Apparently, that's not a question unique to me, since Pete Williams indicates in the report above that in fact, they are considering charges against her.

But before everyone goes full-tilt crazy on this, let's not forget that the whacko who shot up the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood also had expressed a plan to attack the clinic to his partner, and no one rained down hell, criminal charges, or much else on her.

But still. It seems to me that simple humanity dictates that you actually let authorities know when your spouse has bought guns and apparently scoped out the place he intends to attack with a semi-automatic assault rifle, right?

More at NBC News

Orlando Shooter's Wife Dropped Him Off At Pulse; Tried To Talk Him Out Of Attack

Gunman's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Attack

Arrest a DEMOCRAT for complicity in a mass murder plot???
Stand with m.jpg

At this stage the fact that she is readily admitting some level of awareness of Mateen's stated intentions suggests her role was that of fearful and intimidated bystander rather than complicit conspirator.

At this stage the fact that she is readily admitting some level of awareness of Mateen's stated intentions suggests her role was that of fearful and intimidated bystander rather than complicit conspirator.
We sent a 17 year old girl to life in prison in Utah last year for just that type of indecision.

He even scouted Pulse and a few potential locations with her. They need prosecute her for failing to report him to the authorities. Apparently the killer had a copy of the Koran as well as a book named "Being Palestinian Makes Me Smile" in his pocket. Sounds like not only was he influenced by his pro Taliban father, but his terrorist loving Palestinian wife played a big role as well. What else can we expect?

"A second-generation American, Salman was born into a well-to-do Palestinian family who emigrated to California from Ramallah, in the West Bank, in the 1970s."

Read more: Orlando terrorist's wife 'told FBI she tried to talk him out of it'

Looks like she was involved.
Story started out she had left him because of his violence, now it's looking like a whole different story.

Wow, for one of the rare times we agree on something. Good for you for having at least partial brain function!

I second this. She knew what was coming and she did nothing to stop it. May every victim haunt her.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

P.S. I heard that the guy considered doing his shooting at Disney World. Let me guess. She knew this too.

Forum List

Back