Hirono

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Is batshit crazy. When asked about Leftisfs confronting people like Cruz’s wife and Sarah Sanders in restaurants she didn’t have an issue with it.

But Kav is the villain?

WTF? I thought Liz Warren was the stupidest person in the Senate but it may be Hirono. With Blumenthal winning the Bronze.

Shut up and man up?! What the hell does that even mean?

That’s as logical as “Pound Me Too”....

Dumb Leftists.

Is batshit crazy. When asked about Leftisfs confronting people like Cruz’s wife and Sarah Sanders in restaurants she didn’t have an issue with it.

But Kav is the villain?

WTF? I thought Liz Warren was the stupidest person in the Senate but it may be Hirono. With Blumenthal winning the Bronze.
That's a tough competition. You got Maxine, Nancy, Liz, Hirono, Gillibrand, oh my so many choices.

Every Democrat in Congress is totally bugfuck crazy. Every single one.

from what i hear 'hawaiin hironi' is on her way out with stage 4 kidney trouble . You are paying for her excellent medical care , upkeep , wages and retirement as she works to hurt men and their Sons . . ------------ just some info if i heard right .

But Kav is the villain?

I have this memory, albeit I'm not too sure because I was under the influence at the time, of paying Horono for some behind the dumpster short time off of Hotel St. while on liberty in Pearl Harbor back in '78.

But Kav is the villain?

3dce0730f0322d46d24ab903043b2b07.jpg

As much as I've enjoyed Hawaii itself over the decades, Hirono is a typical example of the bowel-hemmorhaged, white-hating diarrhea Hawaiian politics are. Just more crybabies blaming white males for every problem in their own stupid, dysfunctional lives.

Forum List

Back