Hinchey: Rove may be behind fake documents

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
http://www.pressconnects.com/today/news/stories/ne022205s149941.shtml

If liberals were first graders, they'd be on medication for OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove Karl Rove

I guess they got tired of perseverating on Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton

(is there an echo in here?)

Wow, you'd think that Karl Rove was the dark Lord of Mordor or Rasputin

But there are some things that the Left has not yet managed to blame Karl Rove for (yet)...some suggestions

1. Hurricane Ivan
2. The Tsunami that hit Asia
3. The extinction of the dinosaurs
4. The Black Death that affected Europe during the Middle Ages
5. The fall of Rome
6. The great Chicago fire
7. The break up of J Lo and Ben Affleck
8. Athlete's foot, underarm odor, cockroaches, feminine itch, ring around the collar, dandruff, acid reflux and male erectile disorder
9. The Dustbowl of the 1930s
10. The Johnstown Flood

Yes, he DOES remind me of the great and mighty OZ! :shocked:

Kathianne said:
Yes, he DOES remind me of the great and mighty OZ! :shocked:
this is off topic --- but too good to pass up ---- ya think Hillary might be able to give some pointers to that poor ol' wicked witch?

KarlMarx said:
this is off topic --- but too good to pass up ---- ya think Hillary might be able to give some pointers to that poor ol' wicked witch?

I don't think until after the election, right now she is hanging with Glinda or is that Glenda? :beer:

You all may not know it, but the Wizard of Oz himself was patterned after a man not unlike Karl Rove. His name was Mark Hanna, and he was a political genius in the Republican part in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. He masterminded William McKinley's successful presidential runs, clashed with Theodore Roosevelt and then guided William Howard Taft into the presidency. William McKinley, according to L. Frank Baum was simply the puppet for Mark Hanna - the man behind the curtain pulling the levers. Personally, I see a lot of similarities between Karl Rove and Mark Hanna.

acludem

acludem said:
You all may not know it, but the Wizard of Oz himself was patterned after a man not unlike Karl Rove. His name was Mark Hanna, and he was a political genius in the Republican part in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. He masterminded William McKinley's successful presidential runs, clashed with Theodore Roosevelt and then guided William Howard Taft into the presidency. William McKinley, according to L. Frank Baum was simply the puppet for Mark Hanna - the man behind the curtain pulling the levers. Personally, I see a lot of similarities between Karl Rove and Mark Hanna.

acludem

So, the entertainment industry were hatefully biased against Republicans EVEN THEN, huh?

acludem said:

acludem

I really don't know about the Wizard of Oz connection, but Hanna is an interesting story. When McKinley ran for President in 1896, Hanna headed up a campaign that might be common today, but the likes nobody had ever seen before at the end of the 19th Century. McKinley had a spotless political record, so Hanna ended up becoming the target of Democrats and some newspapers. Seems it's still happening.

Funny thing is, almost everybody that comes to some kind of power is accused of being someone's puppet. Bill Clinton had Hilary, Ronald Reagan had Nancy, etc. The funny thing about President Bush is nobody can decide who they want his puppet master to be. It's Dick Cheney! No, it's Karl Rove! No, it's Laura! No, it's the religious right! No, it's his father!

If people are going to keep up this tired old crap of "He's just a puppet", at least they can pick one person and stick to it.

Forum List

Back