HILLARY'S TEAM Met With the RUSSIANS

FAKE NEWS my dear!

That's simply bull crap Russian propaganda that you are programed to receive!

The Russians did NOT meet with the Clinton campaign team.

Kisliak met some PACS that supported clinton...of which campaigns can not by law, even coordinate with PACS....

you've been FOOLED AGAIN!
Why would Clinton's 'PACS' want to meet with the Russian ambassador?
Maybe to get some 'insider' recipes on making a tasty beet soup?

FAKE NEWS my dear!

Kisliak met some PACS that supported clinton...of which campaigns can not by law, even coordinate with PACS....

Good question. Explain why they were there.
Maybe they were working out the details of the release of the hacked Trump mails.

Oh wait. That never happened.

FAKE NEWS my dear!

i was wrong, it was not even her PACS as I thought, it was liberal THINK TANKS who the Ambassador met with

Hillary / The Clinton have so many 'back channels' and surrogates to do much of their work it isn't even funny.

Did Kisliak meet with the Clinton Campaign team as YOU stated and th Russians stated? The answer is NO, HE DID NOT.

PROVE IT!

the Kremlin SAID SO, for goodness sake!

By Olivia Beavers - 03/12/17 11:08 AM EDT 1,574
Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said in an interview Sunday that the Russian ambassador who met with Trump campaign officials also met with “people working in think tanks advising Hillary or advising people working for Hillary.” Kremlin spokesman: Russian ambassador met with advisers to Clinton campaign too

NOT HILLARY CAMPAIGN TEAM

By Olivia Beavers - 03/12/17 11:08 AM EDT 1,574
Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said in an interview Sunday that the Russian ambassador who met with Trump campaign officials also met with “people working in think tanks advising Hillary or advising people working for Hillary.” Kremlin spokesman: Russian ambassador met with advisers to Clinton campaign too

Sorry, but when you are paying advisors to work with you and your people - THEY are 'YOUR PEOPLE', too.

Forum List

Back