Hillary's lawyer Sussmann wants his case thrown out

Why? You guys are the ones accusing them of having a coup, yet you don't even have any idea how this was going to happen.

Seems like the accusation is bullshit.
Well it is very hard to explain reality to a Democrat Cultist.
But I will try.
Hillary used the Yellow Press and our own FBI to smear President Trump with the Crazy Democrat Cultist conspiracy that Trump was colluding with the Russians.
Barry Obama illegally used his DOJ to spy on Trump.

Well it is very hard to explain reality to a Democrat Cultist.
But I will try.
Hillary used the Yellow Press and our own FBI to smear President Trump with the Crazy Democrat Cultist conspiracy that Trump was colluding with the Russians.
Barry Obama illegally used his DOJ to spy on Trump.
Still not seeing any mechanism by which Trump would have been illegally removed from power. When are you going to explain that part? You know, the part that would actually make it a "coup"?

LOL. So far you can't even prove that the Jan 6th rioters were attempting a coup. You can't prove Trump was attempting a coup. It's all in your partisan heads.
Not sure you're going to be responsive to proof, but at least I can describe how it was intended to go down. Trump and the rioters wished to have the electoral votes from several states thrown out so that Trump could be appointed president, thereby illegally taking control of government.

Go ahead and tell me how the left wing was attempting a "coup" to illegally take control of government?

Still not seeing any mechanism by which Trump would have been illegally removed from power. When are you going to explain that part? You know, the part that would actually make it a "coup"?
The Democrat Cultists wanted to impeach T r u m p and r e m o v e him from office.
But their Muller report was a dismal failure, and they made big fools of themselves.
But the Cult Leader Pelosi did impeach Trump twice on bogus charges, but they failed to remove Trump from office because the Senate Republicans stepped in to save the republic.
This reality seems to be very hard for the brainwashed Cultists to understand.
Maybe you should stop getting your News from Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers.

Last edited:
Not sure you're going to be responsive to proof, but at least I can describe how it was intended to go down. Trump and the rioters wished to have the electoral votes from several states thrown out so that Trump could be appointed president, thereby illegally taking control of government.

Go ahead and tell me how the left wing was attempting a "coup" to illegally take control of government?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I predicted you would go down that road. The fact is YOU are not responsive to proof. And, I could detail what's in my head just like you detailed what was in your head. Of course I know you have partisan voices in your head and you think you've got it all figured out, while thinking the very same thing of the other side. You won't listen to facts but you expect others to listen to your facts.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I predicted you would go down that road. The fact is YOU are not responsive to proof. And, I could detail what's in my head just like you detailed what was in your head. Of course I know you have partisan voices in your head and you think you've got it all figured out, while thinking the very same thing of the other side. You won't listen to facts but you expect others to listen to your facts.
I'm not even asking for fact yet.

I'm merely looking for your narrative as to how Trump was subject to the threat of a coup and that's not something you even seem interested in presenting.

The Democrat Cultists wanted to impeach T r u m p and r e m o v e him from office.
But their Muller report was a dismal failure, and they made big fools of themselves.
But the Cult Leader Pelosi did impeach Trump twice on bogus charges, but they failed to remove Trump from office because the Senate Republicans stepped in to save the republic.
This reality seems to be very hard for the brainwashed Cultists to understand.
May you should stop getting your News from Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers.
Impeachment is a constitutional process, is it not?

I'm not even asking for fact yet.

I'm merely looking for your narrative as to how Trump was subject to the threat of a coup and that's not something you even seem interested in presenting.
You already know the facts. It's just that you are so biased you will only accept the facts from your own partisan brain and will dismiss the facts of others. So, there is no point. I already know your partisan brain will only accept your own facts. It's not necessary for you to prove it to me. You are unable to think past, "Orange man bad".

Why? You guys are the ones accusing them of having a coup, yet you don't even have any idea how this was going to happen.

Seems like the accusation is bullshit.
They don't even bother with the facts. Sussman actually provided the FBI with tips BEFORE Trump was inagurated and AFTER hillary's campaign shuttered. He was no longer working for her.

It is true that Sussman appears to have been part of "deep state" sending out flares that Trump had ties to Putin. But of course we now know that Putin's hacks directly helped put pro-trump info into social media. It's just that Mueller apparently wasn't able to show Trump promised anything in exchange.

Hillary has been evaded the law her whole life.
It would be sweet if she is found guilty this time and spends her remaining days in prison.
Why are Democrats so attracted to Hillary's evilness?

Forum List

Back