Hillary's Latest Email Disclosures Prove She's a Malevolent, Repulsive Liar

Clinton-Lied%255B1%255D.png

Clinton defenders do everything possible to ignore and obfuscate the truth about her. And, when you try to reveal the truth, they attack the revealer. I can already see the remarks coming from this.

Read the story w/links @ Doug Ross @ Journal: LITTLE NICKY KRISTOF HARDEST HIT: Hillary's Latest Email Disclosures Prove She's a Malevolent, Repulsive Liar

Did you see the line that says "this is not a transcript of this call"? It is not an e-mail. It is not a transcript. It is meaningless. What exactly do you think this mock document proves?
This document was produced by the United States government in response to a FOIA request. Are you saying that the United States government (run by President Obama currently) is lying about what Secretary of State Clinton said in a phone call?

Because that's just not a reasonable position, HUGGY, and what's more, you know it.

Stop being deliberately obtuse.

The document provided is NOT an e-mail. This thread is titled:

"Hillary's Latest Email Disclosures Prove She's a Malevolent, Repulsive Liar"

I'm not trying to be obtuse. I'm attempting to stay ON TOPIC. Going off the rails and attempting to equate some phone call charge as evidence of an illegal e-mail is disingenuous. I like many Americans would like to see some clear evidence that Hillary actually did something illegal after all the Hub Bub that has been thrown around as fact yet turns out it is all conjecture.

The GOP has finally gotten the attention of the FBI and they have looked at the allegations and the e-mails and if there was a crime Hillary would already have done the perp walk. This thing has backfired on those that have been screaming like banshees that Hillary is a traitor and blah...blah . blah. You plainly just don't have any evidence. Just wishful thinking.

Like I said I was waiting to see some evidence and see Hillary in a jail house orange jumpsuit. What I WON'T do is get on board with your silly witch hunt.

And what kind of NEWS is this? The transcripts of this conversation came out last year when the dog and pony show republicans with Gowdy interrogated Hillary on the very transcript from her conversation and she explained at the time she talked with him when all the info on intelligence was fluid and not confirmed, they had an AL Qaeda type group that took responsibility then intelligence came back and said the terrorist group reneged on taking responsibility for it... obviously, their heads were spinning with how fast the intelligence information was changing.

Congress investigative committees on Benghazi has the dates and times and updates from the Intelligence community and can't refute what she told them....

THIS ALL HAPPENED LAST YEAR in October or November when they had Hillary testify....for something like 13 hours straight....

so I ask again, why do ANY OF YOU believe this garbage is anything new in the news?

anyway, I've always taken the position that I simply don't care what the administration told the world including me, the first few days after the attack....I believe because terrorists were watching to see our reaction, whatever our intelligence and the administration decided to make public and how they made it public right after the attack was THEIR DECISION to make, and not mine...they know more about what was going on elsewhere in the world with our diplomatic workers, that they needed to consider in their immediate talking points going to us, but most importantly, straight to the terrorist's ears.... however they chose to form their talking points in the first 72 hours or so, was fine with me....

and one to two weeks before we get the full story was expected by me and should have been expected by everyone....this is not out of the ordinary... this is what our gvt would do in any situation like this....it's PART of their jobs, as far as I'm concerned...

Hillary is running for President now, so everything bad she ever did is relevant, no matter how far in the past.

Someone has compiled a list of all her scandals, and it is so long I don't think the browser would allow me to cut-and-paste something so long.

After Hillary is dead and gone, anything good she ever did will be totally forgotten, the only thing people will remember are all the many, many, many scandals.

Hillary is running for President now, so everything bad she ever did is relevant, no matter how far in the past.

Someone has compiled a list of all her scandals, and it is so long I don't think the browser would allow me to cut-and-paste something so long.

After Hillary is dead and gone, anything good she ever did will be totally forgotten, the only thing people will remember are all the many, many, many scandals.
hint!

if you included only the accusations that were actually true, you could get your list down to 1 inch or less! :D

Forum List

Back