Hillary's cough returns

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Ruh Roh.

The cough is back! Clinton covers her mouth to clear her throat as she speaks to reporters on her campaign plane - after cough-free debate
  • Clinton made it through 95 minutes of debate on Monday night without her notorious cough showing up
  • But in a brief discussion with reporters on her campaign plane on Tuesday morning she was coughing again
  • Persistent questions about her health were only raised glancingly at the debate when Trump said he questioned her stamina

Read more: The Clinton cough is back - after 95 cough-free minutes of debate
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ruh Roh.

The cough is back! Clinton covers her mouth to clear her throat as she speaks to reporters on her campaign plane - after cough-free debate
  • Clinton made it through 95 minutes of debate on Monday night without her notorious cough showing up
  • But in a brief discussion with reporters on her campaign plane on Tuesday morning she was coughing again
  • Persistent questions about her health were only raised glancingly at the debate when Trump said he questioned her stamina

Read more: The Clinton cough is back - after 95 cough-free minutes of debate
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

where I live----the POLLEN COUNT is way up-----my nose ITCHES incessantly--------I rub it and wiggle it and scratch at it------and it looks RED-------good thing I am not a presidential
candidate

Hillary had been so loaded up with uppers and downers during the debate it's wonder her heart survived.

I saw her take a drink of pop yesterday. She belched. No way she can be president.

I believe her health is not what it appears to be and something is going on with her, but .... come onnn, this is nothing.

smh

this thread belongs in satire ....

ain't that right mods ?

:popcorn:

you should worry about what kinda party is goin'on up drumpf's nostrils b4 being so CONcerned with hillary..........

x2o41w.jpg

I think the body double, with ear piece and hand signals to Lester, was at the debate.

the device under her jacket with a wire running up her back was a shock collar to keep her from barking.

first question for next debate:

Mrs Clinton, what was the device on your back at the last debate, and are you wearing it tonight?

next question: what was the purpose of the ear piece you wore at the last debate and are you wearing it tonight?

this thread belongs in satire ....

ain't that right mods ?

:popcorn:

No it doesn't. Her cough and health has been a legitimate news story, and now it could be that the cough is coming back. It's worth keeping an eye on.

sure it does, her health is nothing but bullshit RW's made up,and continue to yammer about ... she looked really healthy when she was handing Trumps ass back to him ...

Forum List

Back