Hillary’s 2024 Comeback...Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have become unpopular. It may be time for a change candidate

• Banned
I can save everybody a lot of time:

It's women.

Purity politics, cancellation, shame & blame, shunning, endless conformity challenges. Crazy (and crazier) lies.

Weaponized intrafemale competition.

America is a giant 8th grade mean girl clique.

That's the whole thing.

I can save everybody a lot of time:

It's women.

Purity politics, cancellation, shame & blame, shunning, endless conformity challenges. Crazy (and crazier) lies.

Weaponized intrafemale competition.

America is a giant 8th grade mean girl clique.

That's the whole thing.

Geez. And I thought I understood women pretty well. :laugh:

It's probably safe to say that Trump won't be running, for a number or reasons that include factors outside of his wishes to be president again.

It's also pretty safe to say that it can't be Biden for the Dems. He's hardly able to hang on already.

I would see many pluses for Kamala's chances, due to her skin colour, intelligence, and sex. And I will add that the huge popularity of Obama could be utilized if he supported her. Partly because of the 'white' backlash against Trump if Trump could somehow make it as far as the nomination.

By the time of a nomination, the R's will have turned anti-Trump, due to his absence from the nomination pool. My bet will be on Pence nominated, as well as being the next president.

A Hillary nomination would sure say some lousy things about the Democrats.

It's more and more clear that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics. Can't blame them.
What is clear is that those who crave power cannot leave it. And we the peasants have to live with it. And suffer the consequences. Hillary is a perfect example of someone who has been pushed upward by marriage. But not very good at what she seeks. The elites see us as a game to be trifled with at their pleasure. Whoopi Goldberg with her 6 abortions has produced more than Hillary. Of course, she is just as sanctimonious as Hillary also. We are charged so much for this. Thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, tens of millions of people and more are sucking on that tit. And with that means there are others who cannot even see that tit let alone get near it. And they are not to be for they must pay for it. Deplorables who are not parasites must pay for it. Democrats who are not Progs must pay for it. And the distance must be maintained. We have a burgeoning National Police Force that is mature in some ways now.

Damn. The only thing more depressing than looking at a 2020 rematch is looking at a 2016 rematch.

If this is the best our country can put up, it just might be time to get the hell out as we are fucked.

A Hillary nomination would sure say some lousy things about the Democrats.

It's more and more clear that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics. Can't blame them.
Mary Barra may be out of a job soon

dems could try her

if she does for America what she’s done for Government Motors she would be the fulfillment of lib wet dreams

Hillary got her pathetic ass beaten by Trump. Then Brandon sort of won. Now Brandon is seen to be exactly what the Republicans and a few honest Dims predicted: a completely embarrassing failure as President. He is so bad that even the Dims want him gone off the ticket in 2024.

So why would anyone want Shrillary? She’s already proved that she isn’t able to beat Trump. Yet the DNC has a big problem. If it isn’t going to be Brandon dragging them down, then who? A renewed March to defeat by Shrillary? Nah. Maybe Kamala Heels-Up Harris? No fucking way. She sucks and they know it. Literally and figuratively. Bernie? An outright communist who couldn’t win in the manipulated DNC primaries and caucuses? Maybe Buttedgeedge, the present day Secretary of Gridlocked Transportation and Paternity Leave? Oh, please. They might as well run Congressman Eric Farts Swallowall.

Whomever the Democrats choose to run in 2024... they have to make sure to print off about 200 million extra ballots.

They don't want to be caught short again.

Forum List

Back