Hillary: Worst Candidate, Worst Policies

Well, I have at least attempted quickly to look this whole fiasco up. It appears that MZ Clinton WAS legal up to the time she left the state department.

On the other hand, she didn't follow protocol of the administration. Former officials detail Obama administration email policies - CBS News

And so, while I am not a lawyer, it appears there is no smoke here, just arrogance on her part.

She is an old wily thing, isn't she, lol. So, unless conservatives can come up with a law she broke, I am going to have to vote in all fairness on the side of the libs this time. Yes, I know, she erased the hard drives, etc, and I like most of you believe something was "very rotten in Denmark" there; but using bad judgement as a case that is obvious, instead of using the case it was illegal which she would probably win, is a better idea; in my humble opinion.

Well, I have at least attempted quickly to look this whole fiasco up. It appears that MZ Clinton WAS legal up to the time she left the state department.

On the other hand, she didn't follow protocol of the administration. Former officials detail Obama administration email policies - CBS News

And so, while I am not a lawyer, it appears there is no smoke here, just arrogance on her part.

She is an old wily thing, isn't she, lol. So, unless conservatives can come up with a law she broke, I am going to have to vote in all fairness on the side of the libs this time. Yes, I know, she erased the hard drives, etc, and I like most of you believe something was "very rotten in Denmark" there; but using bad judgement as a case that is obvious, instead of using the case it was illegal which she would probably win, is a better idea; in my humble opinion.

Now, did she destroy her server after a subpoena was issued for it, as Issa stated?

Oh, goody, another NaziCon hate thread from racist Rabbi Nathan Bedford Forrest. What has Hillary ever been convicted of?
That's the standard now? Vote for Nixon, he's not been convicted of anything!

Oh, goody, another NaziCon hate thread from racist Rabbi Nathan Bedford Forrest. What has Hillary ever been convicted of?
That's the standard now? Vote for Nixon, he's not been convicted of anything!
Hillary has never been convicted of anything ergo she is clean as a whistle.
Chris Christie and Scott Walker have both been accused of crimes, ergo they are guilty.
This is Democratic logic.

Forum List

Back