Hillary within 6 in Texas

Yes, Texas

The state Romney won by 16 percent, the last bastion of the Republican party that gives them an outside chance of reaching 270

Trump Leads By Only 6 in Texas

Still two and a half months from the election, but if Hillary can put Texas in play she can destroy the Republican strategy in taking Congress and break up the solid south

Already, Virginia, NC and Georgia are in her column (Florida too), taking Texas would be a major catastrophe for Republicans

x

BWHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I KNOW with no reservations that the polls are fixed.......I am a Texan and we wouldn't elect a Clinton even at a gun pointed at our heads.....total 100percent BULLSHIT!

16% of Texans voted for Romney
Trump is getting less than half of that

Yes, Texas

The state Romney won by 16 percent, the last bastion of the Republican party that gives them an outside chance of reaching 270

Still two and a half months from the election, but if Hillary can put Texas in play she can destroy the Republican strategy in taking Congress and break up the solid south

Already, Virginia, NC and Georgia are in her column (Florida too), taking Texas would be a major catastrophe for Republicans

x
BWHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I KNOW with no reservations that the polls are fixed.......I am a Texan and we wouldn't elect a Clinton even at a gun pointed at our heads.....total 100percent BULLSHIT!
You are a metrosexual Texan, Dale meaning you are confused, but I agree that Texas will not go blue this time. I think she will cut in half Romney's % this time.

Yes, Texas

x
You are a metrosexual Texan, Dale meaning you are confused, but I agree that Texas will not go blue this time. I think she will cut in half Romney's % this time.
I don't think more than 1 or 2 House seats will turn blue, but the Hispanic Dems will realize they can grab the lege if they work hard in 2020.

Yes, Texas

x

Texas will never be a leftard state in my lifetime, Jake....no fucking way...no how....bank on that.

Yes, Texas

x

Hillary lead by 6--Trump is toast; Hillary behind by 6--Trump is toast..:uhoh3:

There are many undesirables in Texas that the Democrat Party attracts like welfare minorities and illegals but for the most part the filthy ass Democrat Party should not depend on Texas for electing that piece of shit Crooked Hillary.

Yes, Texas

x

Texas will never be a leftard state in my lifetime, Jake....no fucking way...no how....bank on that.
If that is your thinking, then you are very easily led by your emotions into corners with no exits. Between 2020 and 2014, if the GOP does not reach out to Hispanics, they will turn lege district one after another blue until they can gerrymander the state to their satisfaction.

Yes, Texas

x

I did not say toast

What a 6% Trump lead means is that he can no longer assume Texas is in the bag and must defend it
Trump has limited resources compared to Hillary. Hillary no longer has to spend resources in states like PA or Colorado and could divert funds to start beefing up her ground game and getting TV time in Texas

The once secure south is starting to crumble for Trump. Having to defend once solid red states (VA, NC, GA, AZ) will use up resources that are needed elsewhere

Yes, Texas

x

I did not say toast

What a 6% Trump lead means is that he can no longer assume Texas is in the bag and must defend it
Trump has limited resources compared to Hillary. Hillary no longer has to spend resources in states like PA or Colorado and could divert funds to start beefing up her ground game and getting TV time in Texas

The once secure south is starting to crumble for Trump. Having to defend once solid red states (VA, NC, GA, AZ) will use up resources
that are needed elsewhere

As I posted a few weeks ago, this is how Hillary loses--going after states to run up the score that she normally would not get will neglecting the critical states. There is no way in hell Texas will go for Hillary. Trump does not need to defend it.

Yes, Texas

x

I did not say toast

The once secure south is starting to crumble for Trump. Having to defend once solid red states (VA, NC, GA, AZ) will use up resources

As I posted a few weeks ago, this is how Hillary loses--going after states to run up the score that she normally would not get will neglecting the critical states. There is no way in hell Texas will go for Hillary. Trump does not need to defend it.
She has enough resources to keep a profile in Texas. I don't think she will spend big there.

Yes, Texas

x

I did not say toast

She has enough resources to keep a profile in Texas. I don't think she will spend big there.

Trump is on cable news 24/7 for free

Yes, Texas

x

If that is your thinking, then you are very easily led by your emotions into corners with no exits. Between 2020 and 2014, if the GOP does not reach out to Hispanics, they will turn lege district one after another blue until they can gerrymander the state to their satisfaction.

By reaching out to Hispanics, you mean by allowing the illegals to keep churning out one anchor baby after another while sucking the welfare system dry? Is that what you are implying? Texans have had enough of it and we are fighting back. We have tired of funding and subsidizing illegals....got a problem with that?

Yes, Texas

x

I did not say toast

The once secure south is starting to crumble for Trump. Having to defend once solid red states (VA, NC, GA, AZ) will use up resources that are needed elsewhere

Yeah, you keep believing that bullshit........keep believing that people are "on board" with a sorry POS like Hitlery....keep believing that Sanders supporters that got fucked over by the DNC is going to show up in masse to support Hitlery. Keep believing that those that remember Chinagate are going to come rushing to her aid.........

I don't think HRC can take Tx, but she is up by only six, according to the poll.

If that margin continues, Trump is going to have put scarce resources and assets into Texas.

I think if Hillary gets within 5% she should make a run at Texas.

Trumps ground game is ridiculously inept. He doesn't have the organization to get boots on the ground and get out the vote. Normally, a Presidential candidate could rely on existing Republican infrastructure to do that. But I don't see Bush Republicans or Cruz Republicans lifting a finger for Trump

Even if she does not end up winning Texas, she could steal some Congressional seats

House seats here will stay solid red...

I assume most are gerrymandered and safe. But there may be some low hanging fruit where if Hillary gets a concerted effort to get out the Hispanic vote she could steal a few seats

Most of those districts are already won. Houston the east end is where you're talking about and maybe in the Fort Bend county area but with Fort Bend you have to deal with the Indian ( from India ), Asian and White Class that will override any Hispanic and African American vote which mean it will stay red.

Further out you have Wharton County but with that county you have El Campo and Wharton and the farm communities are deep red and has a Mennonite community that will be red too. Wharton will be blue but El Campo will most likely be red which will cancel each other out so the smaller red communities will keep the districts red...

So as you can see it is almost impossible to wrangle away House seats but if you can get some of the red voters not to vote for Trump ( they will not vote for Clinton either ) and just vote down ticket then you might win Texas and again the Johnson factor will be in play in this state as the election get closer but the question will be if Johnson hurt Trump or Clinton...?

Yes, Texas

x

I did not say toast

Yeah, you keep believing that bullshit........keep believing that people are "on board" with a sorry POS like Hitlery....keep believing that Sanders supporters that got fucked over by the DNC is going to show up in masse to support Hitlery. Keep believing that those that remember Chinagate are going to come rushing to her aid.........

Clinton will not garner more voters than what she has already here but the question will be if Red voters that voted for Cruz will vote for Trump or abstain from voting for the President and just voting down ticket...?

If that happen then that is how Clinton will win and the question still remain which candidate will Johnson hurt more and my guess it is Clinton because of the Sanders voters...

Trump needs to kick it up with Hispanic voters in Texas

May I suggest?

Donald-Trump-taco-bowl_1462485054212_2126092_ver1.0.jpg

Yes, Texas

x

By reaching out to Hispanics, you mean by allowing the illegals to keep churning out one anchor baby after another while sucking the welfare system dry? Is that what you are implying? Texans have had enough of it and we are fighting back. We have tired of funding and subsidizing illegals....got a problem with that?
Do you have a problem with reaching to American citizens despite their color?

Forum List

Back