hillary will lose because she is too risky for America.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus said Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will lose the election because, “She’s too risky for this country.”

When asked if Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will win, Priebus said, “Yeah, he is going to win, and he’s going to win because I think people in this country have had enough and he’s the change agent. When it comes down to risk in this country, Hillary’s been tested and she’s failed. She’s the risky candidate. You look at Russia, the uranium deal giving them control of 20% of the world’s uranium. Her pocketing hundreds of thousands in speeches, Russian reset, Libya, you look at Iraq and the mess she left there. What I’m saying is she was tried and tested. She failed. She’s too risky for this country. That’s why she’s going to lose.”

RNC Chairman Priebus: Hillary Is Going to Lose, 'She's Too Risky for This Country' - Breitbart

Honestly, I think both are risky. On one hand we have someone who has never held office and the other has shown to be corrupt and ineffective in office.

I heard Trump's "Gettysburg Address" and I like what he says. He won't be beholden to anyone in office and I like his positions. Any mother would. He is so much safer for America.

He wants people who come to this country to be vetter carefully and the illegals who have committed crimes are finally deported. He want out trade pacts to be finally fair. He wants jobs to return to the US and that means our economy would grow. He can lead with a strong hand where Hillary leads to enrich herself and her family.

I believe he could finally make the Republican party effective and let the congressmen and women face American citizens and prove they are working on out behalf.

To me, it's a no brainer. Make the Republican Party the party for its citizens and and a global leader for good in the world. We can't depend on Hillary and Obama's legacy for that.

If Trump becomes our next president we will have a time of peace and rest. If Hillary wins it will be a time of war and there will be no peace. It will be a time of chaos such as we have never seen before.

Let's face it this is a race between a crappy and a crappier candidate. But with Ocare implosion coming Hillary was the only D with name recognition willing to run. Even with Early voting momentum loss Nov 1-8 will at a minimum make a win by any D outside the blue wall highly suspect.

Election 2016 Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Poll Average 47.9 42.0 Clinton +5.9
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

4-Way RCP Average 45.0 39.4 Clinton +5.6
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

Favorability Ratings -9.9 -25.7 Clinton +15.8
Live Betting Odds 85.0 15.0
Electoral College Clinton Trump Spread
RCP Electoral Map 262 126 Clinton +136
No Toss Up States 333 205
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Florida 47.0 43.2 Clinton +3.8
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

Ohio 44.0 44.6 Trump +0.6
Pennsylvania 46.4 40.2 Clinton +6.2
Wisconsin 45.3 38.3 Clinton +7.0
North Carolina 45.8 43.3 Clinton +2.5
Iowa 38.0 41.7 Trump +3.7
Nevada 45.5 41.3 Clinton +4.2
Battlegrounds
bg_battlegrounds_off.png
bg_battlegrounds_on.png
Clinton Trump Spread
Minnesota 44.3 40.0 Clinton +4.3
Colorado 44.5 37.3 Clinton +7.2
Virginia 45.3 37.3 Clinton +8.0
Georgia 42.3 46.3 Trump +4.0
New Hampshire 44.8 36.8 Clinton +8.0
Maine 42.0 36.8 Clinton +5.2
Arizona 41.8 40.5 Clinton +1.3
Electoral Map | No Toss Ups | Senate Map | Latest Polls

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls
14 day out, and the polls read like that and you think Trump will win? What universe are you in?

Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus said Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will lose the election because, “She’s too risky for this country.”

When asked if Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will win, Priebus said, “Yeah, he is going to win, and he’s going to win because I think people in this country have had enough and he’s the change agent. When it comes down to risk in this country, Hillary’s been tested and she’s failed. She’s the risky candidate. You look at Russia, the uranium deal giving them control of 20% of the world’s uranium. Her pocketing hundreds of thousands in speeches, Russian reset, Libya, you look at Iraq and the mess she left there. What I’m saying is she was tried and tested. She failed. She’s too risky for this country. That’s why she’s going to lose.”

RNC Chairman Priebus: Hillary Is Going to Lose, 'She's Too Risky for This Country' - Breitbart
Is there a yawn button?

I was thinking that. Those who thinks Hillary will win by a landslide, may not vote.

To me I can deal with most of the Obama legacy except for his support of Hillary and sell out of Bernie, and his mania for executive actions. I'll take my chances on a moderate Republican. it's the Hildebeast that I want no part of. It's the Cheeto for me...29cf63cdd049722eed7f73ef56dff501.jpg

Forum List

Back