hillary will lose because she is too risky for America.

fake-hillary-quote_zpsbdqa7avh.jpg

Ah yes, the 'skewed polls' ploy again. How did the 'unskewed polls' work for you in 2012. LOL
Hillary will win because there are way too many Dumb Americans....like you.
Oh, my feeling are so hurt! LOL See you on 9Nov16. The Executive, the Senate, and faintly possible now, even the House might go Dem this election. LOL
Means nothing to me, other than to prove you are an idiot. The Ds and Rs are near clones of each other, but dupes like you don't know this. You hate Trump, but he is a prog like you. You love Cankles, but she is a disgusting Neocon, but you are so uninformed you don't know it.

Ah yes, the 'skewed polls' ploy again. How did the 'unskewed polls' work for you in 2012. LOL
Hillary will win because there are way too many Dumb Americans....like you.
Oh, my feeling are so hurt! LOL See you on 9Nov16. The Executive, the Senate, and faintly possible now, even the House might go Dem this election. LOL
Means nothing to me, other than to prove you are an idiot. The Ds and Rs are near clones of each other, but dupes like you don't know this. You hate Trump, but he is a prog like you. You love Cankles, but she is a disgusting Neocon, but you are so uninformed you don't know it.

Shame, shame engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

RISKY? that's an understatement. I most areas of life it is considered foolish to take a risk on something that has failed before. Why would anyone besides kool-aid drinking boomer women even consider for a moment to want a Clinton sequel movie (part 2, 3, etc.)538356.png

Forum List

Back