hillary where's my fuckin' uranium ??

this should be a political bombshell. as an American i should have had a shot a that element, or any American element, before the foreigners. well are the russians/putin our enemy or not democrats ? uranium ?? really >

Russia scandal? Inside the Obama-Clinton uranium deal

And all that missing money at the State Dept? Which Muslim country got that? More Ford trucks for ISIS?
And all of those Saudi Arabia farms right in the middle of our American farm land, growing their own wheat and drilling wells deep into our aquifers to water their crops.
The UN has convinced the world that America and her resources belongs to all nations. We are a hemisphere up for grabs. We are rotting from the inside out.

View attachment 128004

IOW, when your limited abilities lead to the world kicking your ass, find a rooftop and take it out on the general public.

That's silly.

this should be a political bombshell. as an American i should have had a shot a that element, or any American element, before the foreigners. well are the russians/putin our enemy or not democrats ? uranium ?? really >

And all that missing money at the State Dept? Which Muslim country got that? More Ford trucks for ISIS?
And all of those Saudi Arabia farms right in the middle of our American farm land, growing their own wheat and drilling wells deep into our aquifers to water their crops.
The UN has convinced the world that America and her resources belongs to all nations. We are a hemisphere up for grabs. We are rotting from the inside out.

View attachment 128004

IOW, when your limited abilities lead to the world kicking your ass, find a rooftop and take it out on the general public.

That's silly.

I agree.

View attachment 128004

That's silly.

I agree.

Then you know we would only go for Progressive Liberal Pukes who would be identified by the bright yellow streak down their backs. Good show!

Every gram of that uranium is in American reactors.

You're welcome!

Now go and ask your propaganda outlets whose piss you drank why they have not told you that.

But I'm betting you get right back in line to have your piss cup refilled instead.

You parroting rubes DESERVE to be lied to.

You're welcome!

Now go and ask your propaganda outlets whose piss you drank why they have not told you that.

But I'm betting you get right back in line to have your piss cup refilled instead.

Now, the NRC, and state RCs must be careful. The yellowcake Russian owned (for now) companies are using is still radioactive.

View attachment 128004

That's silly.

I agree.

Then you know we would only go for Progressive Liberal Pukes who would be identified by the bright yellow streak down their backs. Good show!

We know you dream of firing on your fellow Americans. All you nuts do.

That's silly.

I agree.

Some advice: Then don't piss us off.

That's silly.

I agree.

Some advice: Then don't piss us off.

:laugh2:

Loser.

pardon the f word...

Tens of millions of dollars from uranium investors flowed into the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Kremlin before Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped decide whether to approve the sale to the Russian government of a company that held one-fifth of America’s uranium capacity.
Read more at Russia scandal? Inside the Obama-Clinton uranium deal

also, President Trump commented, if i had done a deal like obama rezko, i'd be in jail.

soooo.... and none of this is more important than generations of black genocide in chicago.

This conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked. World Nut Daily and other rabid NaziCons can't change that fact.

Their desperation is so apparent and watching FNC they appear to be so serious; as if it will blow up as soon as Sessions assigns a "Special Prosecutor!" This woman's no longer in office and they will relentlessly go after her and Bill until the day they die; might dig 'em up afterwards just to b!tch some more and make an example of them! :beer: :rolleyes: :p

They're like Pavlog's dogs, when Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned. They'll come a running in growling, barking and foaming at the mouth. That's what keeps them tuned into their right wing news site and talk show hosts. Turn on any of them listen for a few minutes--and her name will be mentioned 5 times in 3 minutes--just to keep them interested.

After awhile it's actually comical to watch them.

th

I honestly believe that if they can't find the Clintons guilty of major crimes until after they're dead, they should be dug up and hanged properly. See Judge Roy Bean.

There are going to be some locking up done around here, but it won't be the Clinton's.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

And we used to hang people for Treason, so there may be a hanging or two you can attend--:badgrin:

After almost 2 years of digging for dirt, there is still nothing to hang Trump with.
On the other hand, Obama and Clinton, uranium, Muslim spring, Mussy Brotherhood, missing money, secret deposits into the Clinton Slush fund, leeway, all needs to come out in the wash.
We should demand all the transparency that Obama joked about while he worked behind the scenes to hide every thing he did. We know his admin. took hammers to evidence, and hid a secret server to insure non transparency. Now we need to know who, what, when, where and how.
Obama is going to be remembered as the dirtiest president this country has ever seen.

Last edited:

You're welcome!

The truth, from one of YOUR propaganda outlets. You are wrong no matter the outlet:
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

The NRC never issued an export license to the Russian firm, a fact so engrained in the narrative of the Uranium One controversy that it showed up in The Washington Post’s official fact-checker site this week. “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show..
Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

The American stupids are still being relied on to pull shit like this off. Stop being stupid, Jake.

Ever heard of the Megatons to Megawatts program. Where Russia decommissioned 500 tones of highly enriched uranium from it's nuclear arsenal and sells it to US nuclear power plants between 1993 and 2013? And you've got your panties in a tight wad over ownership of a few mines that represent about 4% of the uranium this country uses each year. What a fucking joke!

hannity thinks it's the big scandal of recent time.
dems shouldn't mind digging into it, since hillary was secretary of state.

Forum List

Back