hillary where's my fuckin' uranium ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
pardon the f word...

this should be a political bombshell. as an American i should have had a shot a that element, or any American element, before the foreigners. well are the russians/putin our enemy or not democrats ? uranium ?? really >

Tens of millions of dollars from uranium investors flowed into the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Kremlin before Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped decide whether to approve the sale to the Russian government of a company that held one-fifth of America’s uranium capacity.
Read more at Russia scandal? Inside the Obama-Clinton uranium deal

also, President Trump commented, if i had done a deal like obama rezko, i'd be in jail.

soooo.... and none of this is more important than generations of black genocide in chicago.

Last edited:
this should be a political bombshell. as an American i should have had a shot a that element, or any American element, before the foreigners. well are the russians/putin our enemy or not democrats ? uranium ?? really >

Russia scandal? Inside the Obama-Clinton uranium deal

And all that missing money at the State Dept? Which Muslim country got that? More Ford trucks for ISIS?
And all of those Saudi Arabia farms right in the middle of our American farm land, growing their own wheat and drilling wells deep into our aquifers to water their crops.
The UN has convinced the world that America and her resources belong to all nations. We are a hemisphere up for grabs. We are rotting from the inside out.

Last edited:

And all that missing money at the State Dept? Which Muslim country got that? More Ford trucks for ISIS?
And all of those Saudi Arabia farms right in the middle of our American farm land, growing their own wheat and drilling wells deep into our aquifers to water their crops.
The UN has convinced the world that America and her resources belongs to all nations. We are a hemisphere up for grabs. We are rotting from the inside out.
:cuckoo:

Have you not been paying attention as Trump has become the hero of Saudi Arabia and the Wahabbist movement the last few days?

The UN has convinced the world that America and her resources belongs to all nations. We are a hemisphere up for grabs. We are rotting from the inside out.

upload_2017-5-21_15-29-31.png

Have you not been paying attention as Trump has become the hero of Saudi Arabia and the Wahabbist movement the last few days?

How could you miss it. The Arabs are all over him. Besties. I expect Trump to be gracious, and I also expect him to see through the bullshit and realize that they are Muslims, who regard lying as a strategic tool. And to remove Saudi's Common Core from our schools and children.

• Banned

and ?

• Banned

How could you miss it. The Arabs are all over him. Besties. I expect Trump to be gracious, and I also expect him to see through the bullshit and realize that they are Muslims, who regard lying as a strategic tool. And to remove Saudi's Common Core from our schools and children.
they can't be worse than the press. aspects of sharia are not, nor will they ever be legal here.

• Banned

View attachment 128004
they are they AR-15 deniers...

Well honoring them with his first Presidential trip and screwing Lockheed Martin to save them a few billion dollars don't bode well for your hopes.

Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah - lock her up...
thumbsup.gif

Justice Department Looking Into Obama-era Uranium Deal, Clintons
November 14, 2017 - U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has instructed federal prosecutors “evaluate certain issues” regarding the Obama administration-era approval of a deal that eventually saw Russia take control of a large share of U.S. uranium reserves.
The Justice Department sent a letter to a number of Republican lawmakers detailing the move, though Sessions, during a House hearing Tuesday, said he currently sees no reason to appoint a special counsel to investigate the deal.

What was the Uranium One deal?

In 2010, the Russian atomic energy agency, known as Rosatom, took majority control of a Canadian uranium mining company called Uranium One, which had uranium mining stakes in the U.S. Since uranium is considered by the U.S. government to be a strategic asset with national security implications, the deal required approval from multiple government agencies. Among those agencies is the State Department, which at the time, was headed by Hillary Clinton. The sale was approved by the group of nine agencies, known as the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) and, through the deal, Russia gained control of about 20 percent of the U.S. uranium production capacity.

4E19BCB0-268B-4C21-835D-578532B8233E_w650_r0_s.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin, left, speaks to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on her arrival at the APEC summit in Vladivostok, Russia​

The deal allowed Rosatom to become one of the largest uranium producers in the world and, in turn, allowed Russian President Vladimir Putin to secure a higher standing among major atomic energy players. While Clinton’s State Department signed off on the deal, she has said she was not “personally involved” in the decision. In 2013, Rosatom took 100 percent control of Uranium One and took the company private.

What is the scandal?

According to a 2015 report from The New York Times, in the years leading up to the deal's completion, a number of people tied to Uranium One made millions of dollars’ worth of donations to the Clinton Foundation, a non-profit group run by Bill and Hillary Clinton. Clinton did not publicly report the $2.35 million donated to the foundation by Uranium One’s chairman and others tied to the company, which she was obligated to do under an agreement she signed with the White House to disclose all donors during her tenure as secretary of state. In addition to the donations made to the Clinton Foundation, Bill Clinton, in June 2010, the same month the Rosatom deal went through, was paid $500,000 to speak in Moscow by a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin. The timing of the payment raised suspicions because it came shortly after the acquisition was announced. According to a report last month from The Hill newspaper, the Federal Bureau of Investigation produced evidence as early as 2009 showing Russians had used bribery, extortion and other illegal measures to secure a stake in the U.S. atomic energy industry through Tenex, a subsidiary of Rosatom.

3919EA04-C6F3-4E42-ADA8-9CE0211ADC70_w650_r0_s.jpg

A Clinton Foundation brooch is seen for sale at the Clinton Museum Store in Little Rock, Arkansas​

Despite this evidence, the Obama administration allowed the deal to continue and the Justice Department spent four more years investigating the corruption until 2015, when Tenex Director Vadim Mikerin was sentenced to four years in prison on money laundering charges. Last month, the Justice Department lifted an Obama-era gag order on an FBI informant who had first-hand knowledge of the Uranium One deal, which will allow the informant to speak with congressional investigators. The informant’s attorney, Victoria Toensing, told Fox Business Network last month the informant can “tell what all the Russians were talking about during the time that all these bribery payments were made.” She said her client had previously been prevented from testifying due to a non-disclosure agreement he signed with Obama administration officials.

Congressional probes

pardon the f word...

Tens of millions of dollars from uranium investors flowed into the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Kremlin before Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped decide whether to approve the sale to the Russian government of a company that held one-fifth of America’s uranium capacity.

also, President Trump commented, if i had done a deal like obama rezko, i'd be in jail.

soooo.... and none of this is more important than generations of black genocide in chicago.

Well you're really going to be pounding your fist after watching these video's--:badgrin:

pardon the f word...

This conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked. World Nut Daily and other rabid NaziCons can't change that fact.

pardon the f word...

This conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked. World Nut Daily and other rabid NaziCons can't change that fact.

I know I keep showing them the video of it getting debunked and they still can't grasp that they ran out of Hillary Clinton conspiracy's and they'll have to come up with a new conspiracy--:badgrin:

This is how FOX NEWS managed to tie Uranium one to a conspiracy against Robert Mueller.

pardon the f word...

Their desperation is so apparent and watching FNC they appear to be so serious; as if it will blow up as soon as Sessions assigns a "Special Prosecutor!" This woman's no longer in office and they will relentlessly go after her and Bill until the day they die; might dig 'em up afterwards just to b!tch some more and make an example of them! :beer: :rolleyes: :p

pardon the f word...

Their desperation is so apparent and watching FNC they appear to be so serious; as if it will blow up as soon as Sessions assigns a "Special Prosecutor!" This woman's no longer in office and they will relentlessly go after her and Bill until the day they die; might dig 'em up afterwards just to b!tch some more and make an example of them! :beer: :rolleyes: :p

They're like Pavlog's dogs, when Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned. They'll come a running in growling, barking and foaming at the mouth. That's what keeps them tuned into their right wing news site and talk show hosts. Turn on any of them listen for a few minutes--and her name will be mentioned 5 times in 3 minutes--just to keep them interested.

After awhile it's actually comical to watch them.

th

pardon the f word...

They're like Pavlog's dogs, when Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned. They'll come a running in growling, barking and foaming at the mouth. That's what keeps them tuned into their right wing news site and talk show hosts. Turn on any of them listen for a few minutes--and her name will be mentioned 5 times in 3 minutes--just to keep them interested.

After awhile it's actually comical to watch them.

th

I honestly believe that if they can't find the Clintons guilty of major crimes until after they're dead, they should be dug up and hanged properly. See Judge Roy Bean.

pardon the f word...

Even Fox says you're a loser.

View attachment 128004

IOW, when your limited abilities lead to the world kicking your ass, find a rooftop and take it out on the general public.

Forum List

Back