Hillary: We need to have more empathy for ISIS (Warning: Images may be disturbing to some viewers)

(if Obama will not start direct actions against them!)

he IS a muslime, so there IS the answer, he will never go against his own people. :up:

his sperm donator was a muslime, so that alone makes him a muslime, raised as a muslime in a muslime country......, any questions from the idiot lefties ???

I know it says police on their shirt but......

Is this picture in reverse? Can't be so why is the American flag displayed improperly on the "police" man's shirt?

ISIS claims responsibility after two gunmen carrying explosives killed in attack on anti-Islam art contest near Dallas Suspects are shot by cops and security guard is wounded at draw Muhammad event that offered 10 000 prize Daily Mail Online

2849E79400000578-3066779-image-a-7_1430723834904.jpg

what is in the black square ? inquisitive minds need to know. :up:

Stupid comments from a Stupid woman who somehow still believes we are responsible for this barbaric culture of ISIS.....................They deserve No Empathy...........No Respect.........and a one way ticket to Hell.............Some people can't get it through their thick skulls that for some over there they believe they are doing this for their religion. It is stamped in their brains and no amount of talk will change them.

We seen this in history, as people like this slaughtered millions for their perverted vision of their religious goals.............the only thing to be done with these people is to wipe them off the face of the earth........and what is unfortunate is that the balance of power will shift to the Shitte version of this after they are gone............and we begin again.

There is no reasoning with this.

They have their tickets to hell. It's just a matter of when they'll get their admittance.

Stupid comments from a Stupid woman who somehow still believes we are responsible for this barbaric culture of ISIS.....................They deserve No Empathy...........No Respect.........and a one way ticket to Hell.............Some people can't get it through their thick skulls that for some over there they believe they are doing this for their religion. It is stamped in their brains and no amount of talk will change them.

We seen this in history, as people like this slaughtered millions for their perverted vision of their religious goals.............the only thing to be done with these people is to wipe them off the face of the earth........and what is unfortunate is that the balance of power will shift to the Shitte version of this after they are gone............and we begin again.

There is no reasoning with this.

When you and the rest of the NeoCons sign up to fight the next war, instead of sending some brown kid you promised a scholarship to, I'll take you all seriously on this issue.

Why is any of this OUR problem, again?

Are these bad guys? Yup. So was Somoza, so was Marcos, so was the Shah, so was Mubarek and so many other assholes we propped up.

Then take it seriously; the military is filled with rw'ers, dude.

I think everyone is taking this wildly out of context...

Sorry, but Joeb already beat you to the standard libtard apologist post.
I don't support hillary, I'm backing Sanders, but calling someone a libtard does nothing for any discussion.

Well, your blanket statement did nothing for the discussion in the first place (It looked like a standard libtard post even if you're not a designated lemming :lol:). So, I'll live with that. Would Hillary maybe craft her words different in 2015 than 2014? Probably. But the enemy hasn't changed. That's really the point: Her leadership is based upon whatever is politically expedient and not based upon right and wrong. I can support Carson. We'll see if he gains momentum through the process.

I don't support hillary, I'm backing Sanders, but calling someone a libtard does nothing for any discussion.

Well, your blanket statement did nothing for the discussion in the first place. So, I'll live with that. Would Hillary maybe craft her words different in 2015 than 2014? Probably. But the enemy hasn't changed. That's really the point: Her leadership is based upon whatever is politically expedient and not based upon right and wrong.
That is the case for most politicians? :deal:

It absolutely is. That's why I rarely sing the praises of any politician. But if we know that Hillary is no good; let's weed her out and see if someone like a Carson is what he says he is.

Say it isn't so. The GOP misleading their flock of lemmings (even though lemmings got a bad rap by Disney). The horror of it all...opps I meant SOP. It's all they have for the new and improved version of the Stop Hillary Express.

Say it isn't so. The GOP misleading their flock of lemmings (even though lemmings got a bad rap by Disney). The horror of it all...opps I meant SOP. It's all they have for the new and improved version of the Stop Hillary Express.

Too bad I'm not the GOP; I'm a responsible American citizen who would like to avoid putting another scoundrel in the White House.

Too bad I'm not the GOP; I'm a responsible American citizen who would like to avoid putting another scoundrel in the White House.

Doesn't matter, no matter what there will be another scoundrel elected. From one party or the other, one will be elected.

Well, your blanket statement did nothing for the discussion in the first place. So, I'll live with that. Would Hillary maybe craft her words different in 2015 than 2014? Probably. But the enemy hasn't changed. That's really the point: Her leadership is based upon whatever is politically expedient and not based upon right and wrong.
That is the case for most politicians? :deal:

It absolutely is. That's why I rarely sing the praises of any politician. But if we know that Hillary is no good; let's weed her out and see if someone like a Carson is what he says he is.
Well, it's more so the lesser of two evils, but luckily, we have Bernie.

I wouldn't call Bernie the lesser of two evils. He largely say the right things. That doesn't mean that I trust him. There's always the chance of bait and switch.

Doesn't matter, no matter what there will be another scoundrel elected. From one party or the other, one will be elected.

Now is the time to say no to scoundrels and at least give a quality candidate a chance of coming up through the ranks. But if we have Bush vs. Clinton or whatever, yea it's going to suck.

Tired old rant playing the same song...................telling it to people who have already served in that area before..........................

I've already been over there..............and allowing this Cancer to grow and spread is the act of FOOLS and those who think like Chamberlin before WWII................who cut a deal with Hitler saying they'll be nice now..................

No, Chamberlain wanted Hitler to fight Stalin for him. Please don't pretend that was about anything else.

When we do go ass hats like yourself think we need a bunch of rules instead of fighting it like a War and ending it once and for all.............

Yeah, guy, there are 1.6 billion of htem and only 300 million of us. And most of us aren't keen to fight for Oil Company Profits and Zionism like you are.

As far as Dictators go in the region................Dictators are the only ones who can keep a lid on the region because they understand the region better than we do..............Only a dictator can keep the radicals down over there or the place will go to hell like it is now

We supported Dictators in CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES. Fuck, we supported Marcos because clearly, those dangerous Filipinos were all needing to be kept under control. (I'm being facetious. Filipinos are probably the nicest people you'd ever want to meet, but man, we still supported a dictator.)

Maybe we need to stop sticking our dicks into hornet's nests and complaining about getting stung.

On a side note.........I don't really give a damn about the region...........but I do give a damn about terrorism and the acts of Genocide in this world..............Catch 22 item...........we go in to kill these types to stop the death by killing..............which is and always has been a problem for civilized nations..............killing to stop the killing or to end the genocide......................

How about a novel idea and these types get out of the 7th century.

Guy, we've been interfering in that region for 40 years now, and everything we do seems to make matters worse. There's an old saying, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

40? Guess. Again, it goes back a lot further than that, of course I realize you have mental impairments.

I'll take Hillary over other Democrats, she sides on big business, is willing to lie to people at the drop of a hat. She loves her elitist status and will do nothing to jeopardize that. She is scandal proof. All the qualities that get the votes to win elections.

Your understanding of fallacies is apparently fallacious....I speak a direct truth based upon facts. You can take the 'emotions' out of it; and my argument will remain sound.

Appeal to emotion or argumentum ad passiones is a logical fallacy characterized by the manipulation of the recipient's emotions in order to win an argument, especially in the absence of factual evidence.

Forum List

Back