Hillary was swiftboated with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, FBI malfeasance

Presidential historians will not be kind to the 2016 election process. At least Hillary won the popular vote.

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.

Swiftboating dictionary definition | swiftboating defined

Also, we must not forget December 19.

ec.jpg

Awwwww.

Guess what?

She lost. Lost big.

Only the electoral vote. Why? Read the thread title.

We all read the thread title and saw that you were the OP. We came to laugh.

Oh! By the way. Elections have consequences. Trump won. Get used to it.

Presidential historians will not be kind to the 2016 election process. At least Hillary won the popular vote.

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.

ec.jpg

Awwwww.

Guess what?

She lost. Lost big.

Yeah, and Lance Armstrong won all those Tour de France races...

Have you seen the map of who voted for who? Do you really want a war you can't fucking win?

Yeah. You know what else I've seen? The stats.

Trump: 61,201,031
Clinton: 62,523,126

Difference: 1,322,095 and growing every hour.

So, basically, in case you're too stupid to read -- more Americans voted for Hillary than Trump. Another way of saying that is, fewer Americans actually voted for Trump than Hillary. Another way of saying that is more Americans rejected the right wing fascist and endorsed the sane, qualified candidate who actually believes in American values.

We all chipped in on a runner up trophy for her.

Swiftboating

ec.jpg

Awwwww.

Guess what?

She lost. Lost big.

Suck it up, dickhead. The only one sadder than you that hillary will be living in Chappaqua is bill clinton

Swiftboating

ec.jpg

Awwwww.

Guess what?

She lost. Lost big.

Suck it up, dickhead. The only one sadder than you that hillary will be living in Chappaqua is bill clinton

Settle down, Pee wee, it ain't over yet.

Swiftboating

ec.jpg

Why do you insist on telling lies. There's a video in another thread where a MI elector is interviewed, if they cast a vote contrary to the wishes of the State the vote and the elector are disqualified and an alternate cast a proper vote. You lost, deal with it.

Swiftboating

ec.jpg

Why do you insist on telling lies. There's a video in another thread where a MI elector is interviewed, if they cast a vote contrary to the wishes of the State the vote and the elector are disqualified and an alternate cast a proper vote. You lost, deal with it.

Not the way it works in most states.

Awwwww.

Guess what?

She lost. Lost big.

Settle down, Pee wee, it ain't over yet.
You are so pathetically funny. It's OVER. The EC is not going to vote for the traitorous bitch you support. Kiss that increase in your welfare check good bye.

Papoose thinks calling me Peewee is clever and gives him some weird power over me. I really don't see how it would. Perhaps he will explain.

Hillary Clinton didn't win. That's all that matters.

Harry Reid gloated that his lie about Romneys taxes may have helped get Obama reelected.

Swiftboating

ec.jpg

Not the way it works in most states.

That's OK, the FBI are investigating the threats and harassment against the electors.

Papoose thinks calling me Peewee is clever and gives him some weird power over me. I really don't see how it would. Perhaps he will explain.

Hmmm, it's interesting that you even commented on it. It all goes back to that effeminate motorcycle avatar you used to have, with whitewall tires and puke green color. As I recall, that was actually your bike. Funny...

Now, back to the thread topic. Hillary must really be sexy - because a lot of NaziCons screwed her.

Hmmm, it's interesting that you even commented on it. It all goes back to that effeminate motorcycle avatar you used to have, with whitewall tires and puke green color. As I recall, that was actually your bike. Funny...

Now, back to the thread topic. Hillary must really be sexy - because a lot of NaziCons screwed her.
My motorcycle is white sir, It has been since it was new 10 years ago. It does have white wall tires.
If a Harley Davidson somehow looks effeminate to you, I really can't explain that, or help you with your mental illness. I'm really sorry papoose.
Would maybe a safety pin make you feel better? How about if we give hillary clinton a participation trophy?

And why "Peewee"? Is that some king of an insult?

Forum List

Back