Hillary Wants the Donald Dead!!

Where's the media on this? How low can she go? She cheated poor Bernie now she's advocating for Trumps demise.

Hillary: Trump’s death would be good for U.S., economy (VIDEO)
Pretty morbid......no doubt her assets wont suffer the same fate she wants for his

No, she has a slush fund of a supposedly charitable foundation in which she claimed a tax write-off by donating to herself. Like most Democrats, she and Bill actually have spent their lives sucking off the taxpayer. They own and operate zero business enterprises.

Hillary: Trump’s death would be good for U.S., economy

bullshit like that is why RW's continue to lose general elections.

shhhhhh, dont anyone tell them.

I wonder what the bounty is that Hillary has on Trump's head? I think the contract will be taken up by that Debbie Wasserman Shits woman. I think she is the hit-MAN for the DNC and the Clintons.

Where's the media on this? How low can she go? She cheated poor Bernie now she's advocating for Trumps demise.

Pretty morbid......no doubt her assets wont suffer the same fate she wants for his

No, she has a slush fund of a supposedly charitable foundation in which she claimed a tax write-off by donating to herself. Like most Democrats, she and Bill actually have spent their lives sucking off the taxpayer. They own and operate zero business enterprises.

my pet question on any PROPOSED MONEY MAKING
ENDEAVOR---is------what is it they are selling?------ie---
a food, a tool. a habitat, a service ??? If the answer
is either not PIN POINT or very vague-----ITS A SCAM.
My question of the Clintons is--------WHAT DID YOU SELL
THAT MADE YOU RICH?. An elderly lawyer who liked to
talk to me----decades ago about himself (what else?) ---told
me ------the only thing I sell is "words and time"

If you can listen to that and think it is an indication that Hillary wants him dead, you're crazier than I thought. No wonder you are so screwed, up having to deal with that much paranoia.

If you can listen to that and think it is an indication that Hillary wants him dead, you're crazier than I thought. No wonder you are so screwed, up having to deal with that much paranoia.

dog------lighten up

dog------lighten up

Lighten up? The goober just said Hillary wants Trump dead. I know it's just more crazy right wing crap, but it can't be accepted as the thoughts of a sane person.

dog------lighten up

Lighten up? The goober just said Hillary wants Trump dead. I know it's just more crazy right wing crap, but it can't be accepted as the thoughts of a sane person.
But but,,,,the Donald has a contract on Hilly...rrriighhhttt

dog------lighten up

where did you hear that?

my pet question on any PROPOSED MONEY MAKING
ENDEAVOR---is------what is it they are selling?------ie---
a food, a tool. a habitat, a service ??? If the answer
is either not PIN POINT or very vague-----ITS A SCAM.
My question of the Clintons is--------WHAT DID YOU SELL
THAT MADE YOU RICH?. An elderly lawyer who liked to
talk to me----decades ago about himself (what else?) ---told
me ------the only thing I sell is "words and time"

Exactly. It's kind of like Obamacare. Obama had to make a la

dog------lighten up

Thoughts of a sane person? That leaves you out because the federal judges have already ruled that you are ignorant.

dog------lighten up

where did you hear that?
Libs were all over some quote they twisted to mean Trump was advocating Hilly be killed......try to keep up.....just more lib hypocrisy

dog------lighten up

where did you hear that?
Libs were all over some quote they twisted to mean Trump was advocating Hilly be killed......try to keep up.....just more lib hypocrisy

Haven't heard that one. Link?

dog------lighten up

where did you hear that?

Haven't heard that one. Link?
On the board should be easy to find

Forum List

Back