Hillary tweets

Outstanding!! That is EXACTLY the kind of female voter outreach that the GOP needs.

I am so happy for you that you are attracting female voters ---

... for the Democratic party.

Thanks!!!

Uh ... Hillary Clinton has been around in the political scene for more than 25 years now.
Perhaps you think women are too stupid to have an opinion about her after 25 years ... I wouldn't necessarily agree with that.

Why don't you explain how Hillary's campaign to destroy Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick and the likes worked out for women?
Why don't you explain how sticking with the President after all his crap was anything other than a political decision?

Uhhhh, what exactly did Hillary Clinton do to Paula Jones and co.???

Hillary is old and tired she should a just kept raking in the foreign money from people who execute gays and subjugate women
What a wonderful way to open up that GOP Big Tent....talk about how old a woman is.

Yes, and when all else fails, most definitely mention her vagina, because that is just so unbelievably heartwarming and inviting.

Why no transsexuals in the video? Hillary hates trannies! Is it LBG and no T now?

No mention of her baking cakes for gay weddings in her list of accomplishments. She's a HATER!

Hillary.JPG

Outstanding!! That is EXACTLY the kind of female voter outreach that the GOP needs.

Thanks!!!

Uh ... Hillary Clinton has been around in the political scene for more than 25 years now.
Perhaps you think women are too stupid to have an opinion about her after 25 years ... I wouldn't necessarily agree with that.

Why don't you explain how Hillary's campaign to destroy Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick and the likes worked out for women?
Why don't you explain how sticking with the President after all his crap was anything other than a political decision?

She was in charge of the "bimbo eruption". Remember that? We will explain that to the Millenials.

Well perhaps you don't remember ... Wasn't all that important to you I don't imagine.

Hillary led the charge against all the accusations and stood up for the President even when he was silent about the details.
She also played along with the plans developed by Dick Morris from polling data to lessen the impact of the information as it kept coming out.
Where I cannot fault her for being a shrewd politician with her eyes on greater ambitions ... I wouldn't be so silly as to suggest she gives a rat's ass about women in general.

Perhaps Democrats are stupid enough to think she has a sincere bone in her body when it comes to women in general ... I am willing to accept that.

Fucked for the last 8 years by Obama, fixing to be fucked again by Hillary if she gets in the WH. Without vaseline. It's gonna BURN.

Sigh

Well perhaps you don't remember ... Wasn't all that important to you I don't imagine.

Hillary led the charge against all the accusations and stood up for the President even when he was silent about the details.
She also played along with the plans developed by Dick Morris from polling data to lessen the impact of the information as it kept coming out.
Where I cannot fault her for being a shrewd politician with her eyes on greater ambitions ... I wouldn't be so silly as to suggest she gives a rat's ass about women in general.

Perhaps Democrats are stupid enough to think she has a sincere bone in her body when it comes to women in general ... I am willing to accept that.

Hillary was one of the founders of the "Nuts and Sluts" offense, thus launching the "War On Women".

Thanks!!!

She was in charge of the "bimbo eruption". Remember that? We will explain that to the Millenials.

Oh, really..... and that is all her doing, hmmmm...... you don't say.... wow.....

WEll, surely you can provide links and documents for these interesting claims...

Hillary was one of the founders of the "Nuts and Sluts" offense, thus launching the "War On Women".

And surely you can quote that with links and documents, right.... of course...

So, the twitterverse is alive with Hillary Clinton and her campaign that is headed for Iowa TODAY.

View attachment 39637 View attachment 39638

More tweets to come.

Notice that the announcement about the difference between posts that Hillary will sign personally and posts from the campaign staff was posting in two languages.

They raise a butt load of hogs in Iowa, she should feel right at home.

WEll, surely you can provide links and documents for these interesting claims...

Surely you can continue to play stupid or act like you were asleep for 3 years in the 90's for all I care.
Look ... There isn't any reason to rehash what was worn out and old back then ... If you don't remember then I don't need to solve it for you.
I gave you two names and you can get any side of the story you want with Google.

If you want to think that anyone else could do more damage to Hillary as far as women are concerned ... Or that Conservative women don't have her pegged ... Then I suggest you go on believing that.

The Clinton Machine smeared Monica Lewinsky as a stalker:

Clinton aide called Monica a stalker US news The Guardian

And here is Hillary:

The papers offer a look at Hillary Clinton’s mindset through some of the most difficult parts of her husband’s presidency, including the Monica Lewinsky scandal. According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a “narcissistic loony toon.”

Hillary Clinton Monica Lewinsky a narcissistic loony toon - CBS News

The Clinton Machine smeared Monica Lewinsky as a stalker:

Clinton aide called Monica a stalker US news The Guardian

Did you not even read the title of the link you just provided?

"aide"

Surely you can continue to play stupid or act like you were asleep for 3 years in the 90's for all I care.
Look ... There isn't any reason to rehash what was worn out and old back then ... If you don't remember then I don't need to solve it for you.
I gave you two names and you can get any side of the story you want with Google.

If you want to think that anyone else could do more damage to Hillary as far as women are concerned ... Or that Conservative women don't have her pegged ... Then I suggest you go on believing that.

Well, then, let's just see how the chips fall on November 8th, 2016.

This is going to be fun!

Hillary Tweets????

I just hope somebody cleaned it up.....

One of her cover stories for the missing emails is that Hillary never types anything. She has all of it put on legal pads.....and if it gets online she has somebody do it for her.

Forum List

Back