Hillary to Challenge Trump Again in 2020?

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Yah, go ahead and blow some more money, spread the wealth, lol...

If hindsight is 20/20, shouldn’t she just give up?

News

Trey Sanchez
screen_shot_2017-03-21_at_5.52.35_pm.jpg

Just when you think it’s over, it’s not.

Speaking to Greta Von Susteren on her MSNBC program For the Record with Greta, Robby Mook, Clinton’s former campaign manager, wouldn’t deny that Hillary Clinton might attempt another run for the presidency against Donald Trump in 2020.

The possibility of this inevitability occurred on St. Patrick’s Day in Scranton, Pennsylvania, when Clinton made an appearance and joked, “I am ready to come out of the woods.” A reference to the photos captured just two days after her election loss of Clinton walking in the woods near her Chappaqua, New York, home.

“I am rethinking my strategy,” Clinton added. “The walk in the woods stuff didn’t work as well.” (Watch here.)

So, Van Susteren probed Mook to speak for his former boss: “What are the odds of her running again?”

“I’m going to let her answer for that,” he said with a laugh.

“Do you want to guess?” she pressed.

Personally, I don't think she'll last until then. I hate to sound morbid, but I think she has some very serious health problems. I also think with all the revelations about how she undermined Sanders in the primary, her days as a Democrat front-runner are over. This is worse than Jeb Bush announcing he plans to run again in 2020.

You know, that's distant enough, and we have enough stuff to worry with right now, that I don't care what she may choose to do in 2020. I cannot imagine she'd be seen as a better candidate then than she was this past cycle.

I think a more plausible scenario is that another Republican might challenge Trump for the presidency, which would be all the more likely if the "buyers' remorse' for Trump is high come that time.

News

Trey Sanchez

Speaking to Greta Von Susteren on her MSNBC program For the Record with Greta, Robby Mook, Clinton’s former campaign manager, wouldn’t deny that Hillary Clinton might attempt another run for the presidency against Donald Trump in 2020.

The possibility of this inevitability occurred on St. Patrick’s Day in Scranton, Pennsylvania, when Clinton made an appearance and joked, “I am ready to come out of the woods.” A reference to the photos captured just two days after her election loss of Clinton walking in the woods near her Chappaqua, New York, home.

“I am rethinking my strategy,” Clinton added. “The walk in the woods stuff didn’t work as well.” (Watch here.)

So, Van Susteren probed Mook to speak for his former boss: “What are the odds of her running again?”

I hope she does. After four years of Trump all her arguments about him being "unqualified" and too dangerous to be Commander-in-Chief would be nullified.
Plus after four years of Trump deporting illegals, enforcing our immigration laws, appointing conservatives to the SCOTUS, bringing jobs back to the US, no Dem will have a chance in hell of beating him.

News

Trey Sanchez

As a Liberal, I must say Hillary Clinton is a sorry excuse for a candidate, and if she runs again, I will not vote for her. What she did with her emails was inexcusable. I have not yet made up my mind about President Trump, but Hillary Clinton should go away...NOW!

The crooked bitch lost and the honorable Donald Trump won fair and square. The crooked bitch would be wise to stay out of politics. It's obvious she was an unpopular candidate, even a lot of dems didn't like her. She'd lose by a huge landslide if she ran again.

Forum List

Back