Hillary& "The Russians".7 Months Of Whining,Still Hillary Has Yet To Explain Exactly Who They Are.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :poke: Typical Hillary Clinton Debacle. Been whining and crying since Trump beat her pretty badly. And since the election, the excuses started coming in. And at some point we started watching Hillary accusing "The Russians" for her massive landslide.
And again this week. So after all of these months of the left/democrats/ and Hillary being so adamant that it was "The Russians", Hilllary in particular has yet specified to us who in general they are.:eusa_think:
Are they employees of the Stolichnaya Vodka company? Are they executives of "The Russian Dressing Corporation"? Are they a group of Russian Proctologists?,or maybe they are a group of Russian Used Car Salesmen?
This is what I am getting at, All we hear from Hillary are "The Russians"....but, who are they Hillary? What are their names? Locations? Occupations? etc. etc.
:eusa_think: :eusa_wall: :smoke:

• Banned
being it was such a long time I ago, i dont recall the Hillary excuse for the death of Vince Foster, but did she accuse the Russians of that too?

Forum List

Back