Hillary surprises, stops by Barbara Walters final "The View".

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Oprah Winfrey, Hillary Clinton help Barbara Walters say farewell - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Nice story.

Anyone notice how all of a sudden, Hillary Clinton is in the news because she is out doing stuff everywhere.

This is because she is running. For President.

"I can't believe this day has come, and I can't believe it's for real," Clinton told Walters, who began her career on NBC's "Today" in 1962, then came to ABC in 1976, where her many duties ranged from co-anchoring "20/20" to hosting scores of specials as well as "The View."

Typically, Walters couldn't let Clinton get away without fielding the question on so many minds: Is she running for president in 2016?

"I am running," smiled Clinton. "Around the park."

A bit later, Douglas brought the subject up again with Walters.

"If Hillary runs," he said, "I bet you'd be a great vice president."

:)

oh yeah, I'm sure it was a spur of the moment thing

She was being chauffeured around site seeing and told her driver, hey I got a hankering to go see baw baw Walters and her brainless clucking hens

Last edited:
You mean nothing with this bunch of Democrat/progressive/commies is UNSCRIPTED

They put Pravda to shame

I recognize Barbara Walters' contribution to broadcasting--I wish her well.

Not much more to say--really never enjoyed 'The View' and 20/20.

So many egos. It just gets old.

<The audience erupted at the sight of Winfrey, who told Walters, "You're the reason I wanted to be in television."

"You shattered the glass ceiling for so many women," said Winfrey, who then brought on a startling parade of them, some two dozen prominent on-air women including Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric, Robin Roberts, Gayle King, Connie Chung and Joan Lunden.

"You are my legacy," Walters, visibly moved, said to them as they crowded around her onstage>

Last edited:
Oprah Winfrey, Hillary Clinton help Barbara Walters say farewell - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Nice story.

Anyone notice how all of a sudden, Hillary Clinton is in the news because she is out doing stuff everywhere.

This is because she is running. For President.

"I can't believe this day has come, and I can't believe it's for real," Clinton told Walters, who began her career on NBC's "Today" in 1962, then came to ABC in 1976, where her many duties ranged from co-anchoring "20/20" to hosting scores of specials as well as "The View."

Typically, Walters couldn't let Clinton get away without fielding the question on so many minds: Is she running for president in 2016?

"I am running," smiled Clinton. "Around the park."

A bit later, Douglas brought the subject up again with Walters.

"If Hillary runs," he said, "I bet you'd be a great vice president."

:)

Of course she's going to run. She said she wouldn't and everyone knows how dishonest Democrats are.

I used to call the "View" "The Beauty and the Beasts" before Elizabeth Hasselback found her rightful place on FNC.

Now, it is just the "Beasts". With or without Barbara.

I used to call the "View" "The Beauty and the Beasts" before Elizabeth Hasselback found her rightful place on FNC.

Now, it is just the "Beasts". With or without Barbara.

On any day that I ever tuned in---the topics had no relevance to me. High school type of banter.

I'm pretty much disgusted with 'the media' in general.

Are they planning to add another member--knowing very well that 'no one can replace Barbara'?

So many icons. Will there be any for future generations--I cannot think of who would be an icon in the making.

Forum List

Back