Hillary Shows She's An Asshole To Greenpeace Activist

That's just another example. She treats people like shit because she is the queen and we are but peasants that vote.

Most people don't like being called out on their lies. Mrs. Tuzla is not any different.

But you Right Wingers LOVE assholes. Just look at your frontrunners. Two of the biggest assholes in the country.

I thought being an asshole was the only appropriate response towards a greenpeace activist
That's a large part of your base you know.

The rest are homosexuals.....blacks......college students....and illegals.
After all the lies I've seen you tell the last couple of days, I think I should just dismiss whatever you say from now on.

I thought being an asshole was the only appropriate response towards a greenpeace activist

After all the lies I've seen you tell the last couple of days, I think I should just dismiss whatever you say from now on.
Do so at your own peril.

Besides....reading your posts....I'm used to your dishonesty. I dismiss your shit from the get-go.

Do so at your own peril.

Besides....reading your posts....I'm used to your dishonesty. I dismiss your shit from the get-go.
You are in no place to lecture anyone on dishonesty.

in the eyes of conservatives, flipping out on greenpeace is good, right? you'd think you'd be happy with her, eh?

Yeppers we like Mrs Tuzla acting like an ass, we wish she would do it more, if that were possible.

Forum List

Back