Hillary shows her true colors...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Political satire.png

You’ll Never Guess the Other Time Hillary Wore That Same Gold Top

Political satire2.png

Yup — that’s a photo of Clinton in the same gold top she wore Thursday night sharing a laugh with Lloyd Blankfein, the CEO and Chairman of Goldman Sachs, at a Clinton Global Initiative event on September 24, 2014 in New York City. The annual meeting brings together world leaders, thinkers, and influencers, and the connection here to Blankfein is particularly interesting given the nature of last night’s debate.

Just nine days out from the Nevada Caucus, the conversation during the PBS telecast was heavily focused on the roll of Clinton’s Wall Street influence, which Sanders has made a sticking point to drive a wedge between himself and the party frontrunner.

“Secretary Clinton’s Super PAC, as I understand it, received $25 million dollars last reporting period, $15 million dollars from Wall Street. Our average contribution is $27 dollars, I’m very proud of that,” said Sanders last night to a rousing applause from the crowd at UWM.

Crazy coincidence...

Romney's wife never wore the same outfit twice. Nor did Sarah Palin (but she got her's paid for with tax dollars, IIRC.)

Yup — that’s a photo of Clinton in the same gold top she wore Thursday night sharing a laugh with Lloyd Blankfein, the CEO and Chairman of Goldman Sachs, at a Clinton Global Initiative event on September 24, 2014 in New York City. The annual meeting brings together world leaders, thinkers, and influencers, and the connection here to Blankfein is particularly interesting given the nature of last night’s debate.

Just nine days out from the Nevada Caucus, the conversation during the PBS telecast was heavily focused on the roll of Clinton’s Wall Street influence, which Sanders has made a sticking point to drive a wedge between himself and the party frontrunner.

“Secretary Clinton’s Super PAC, as I understand it, received $25 million dollars last reporting period, $15 million dollars from Wall Street. Our average contribution is $27 dollars, I’m very proud of that,” said Sanders last night to a rousing applause from the crowd at UWM.

Crazy coincidence...

That's her fancy Mao suit. She just LURVS it.

Crazy coincidence...

Gee, if Secretary Clinton was going to be so easy to beat; you wouldn't be bad mouthing her; you'd want her as the Democratic Party's nominee. That you're here talking about her clothing of all things....well, it just underscores how desperate you are.

Crazy coincidence...

Gee, if Secretary Clinton was going to be so easy to beat; you wouldn't be bad mouthing her; you'd want her as the Democratic Party's nominee. That you're here talking about her clothing of all things....well, it just underscores how desperate you are.

Too funny. She provides the comedy, and you label the opposition desperate.

"Tickle us, do we not laugh?"

Crazy coincidence...

Too funny. She provides the comedy, and you label the opposition desperate.

"Tickle us, do we not laugh?"

We laugh when we think about conservatives.

Forum List

Back