Hillary Says Yoga Helped Her Endure 11-Hour Benghazi Hearing

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
You've got to have a lot of stamina when you're running for president and testifying before the House Select Committee on Benghazi for over 11 hours. Such is the case for 2016 Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, who spent most of her waking hours (and ours) on Thursday testifying in a committee hearing.

As the former secretary of state was leaving, a Yahoo News reporter asked how she had the endurance for the marathon of a hearing. While flexing her muscles and grinning ever so slightly, Clinton confirmed that "yoga always helps."

More: Hillary Clinton Says Yoga Helped Her Endure The Benghazi Hearing

Yoga? Wow, I may have to try that.

Practice for the fraud pretzel she and Obama twisted themselves up into later.

Xanax is an Anti-Anxiety drug, not a Narcotic.

Furthermore, It's probably more likely that she just watches Huma do Yoga.

That woman hasn't done yoga ever.

More likely it was Zanex.
Oh yes she has!

enhanced-buzz-3263-1371579142-53.jpg

Practice for the fraud pretzel she and Obama twisted themselves up into later.

I bet you though of that all by yourself didn't you.?

another lame original ...

I would have sworn the RW's keep saying this investigation wasn't about politics ...

Obama/Clinton not political ... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

That woman hasn't done yoga ever.

More likely it was Zanex.

Whatever works. Could you function like her while taking Xanex?

sorry my sons--------not "zanex" and not "xanex"---------XANAX------the stuff
does not ENERGIZE------just seem like that because it is a very mild euphoriant---
chronic ingestion of that stuff--------depresses-------do not get hooked

Your and my definition of jackass is much different. A jackass is an ex SOS that laughs hilariously about Amb Stevens email to someone saying maybe another country will provide them security since the US didn't seem to want to. Now that is a class A Jackass.
Gowdy should get some tips from her. He looked like he was on the verge of a heart attack at the end.

Ahh be fair to him...
You would look the same if you made a jackass out of yourself too

You've got to have a lot of stamina when you're running for president and testifying before the House Select Committee on Benghazi for over 11 hours. Such is the case for 2016 Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, who spent most of her waking hours (and ours) on Thursday testifying in a committee hearing.

As the former secretary of state was leaving, a Yahoo News reporter asked how she had the endurance for the marathon of a hearing. While flexing her muscles and grinning ever so slightly, Clinton confirmed that "yoga always helps."

More: Hillary Clinton Says Yoga Helped Her Endure The Benghazi Hearing

Yoga? Wow, I may have to try that.
That is an disgusting mental picture... No wonder Billy is looking for children to molest.

My apologizes for not spelling someones favorite Prescription Drug correctly. That's not my world.

She read the nuts in Congress perfectly. She knew what they would try to pull and prepared for it.
Yup.

"I don't remember."
"I don't recall that."
"Nobody told me."
"I didn't know that."
"I wasn't aware of that."
"I wasn't responsible for that."
"What difference does it make?"

All that on a 3 X 5 card.

Forum List

Back