Clinton Endures An 11-Hour Grilling Before Benghazi CommitteeBut the apolitical tone didn't last long. Republicans on the committee pushed Clinton ha

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Clinton Endures An 11-Hour Grilling Before Benghazi Committee

But the apolitical tone didn't last long. Republicans on the committee pushed Clinton hard. And Democrats mostly complained that the committee's work was expensive and unproductive.

Clinton Endures An 11-Hour Grilling Before Benghazi Committee : It's All Politics : NPR
-------------------------------------------------
she went to sit for grilling for 11 hours without a subpoena of anything.
------------------------------------------------------------

US soldiers killed in Niger were outgunned, 'left behind' in hunt for ISIS leader

Four Army special operations soldiers killed in action during an ambush in Niger last October were part of a largely inexperienced and lightly-armed team outmatched by ISIS fighters who exploited bad decisions by U.S. commanders, families of the fallen soldiers and other sources briefed on the military investigation told ABC News.

"They were left on their own and it was The Alamo. They were abandoned,"

US soldiers killed in Niger were outgunned, 'left behind' in hunt for ISIS leader - ABC News (go.com)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Meadows, McCarthy, Hannity, Jordan, Stone, Giuliani and others,

Subpoena them and lock them up. I never found so many that are above the law, weasels and sub humans beings. Nobody is above the law, so I'm told.

And trump will be next.

But the apolitical tone didn't last long. Republicans on the committee pushed Clinton hard. And Democrats mostly complained that the committee's work was expensive and unproductive.

Clinton Endures An 11-Hour Grilling Before Benghazi Committee : It's All Politics : NPR

US soldiers killed in Niger were outgunned, 'left behind' in hunt for ISIS leader

Four Army special operations soldiers killed in action during an ambush in Niger last October were part of a largely inexperienced and lightly-armed team outmatched by ISIS fighters who exploited bad decisions by U.S. commanders, families of the fallen soldiers and other sources briefed on the military investigation told ABC News.

US soldiers killed in Niger were outgunned, 'left behind' in hunt for ISIS leader - ABC News (go.com)

Subpoena them and lock them up. I never found so many that are above the law, weasels and sub humans beings. Nobody is above the law, so I'm told.

And trump will be next.
Operators can never be called "inexperienced". Those guys are elite.

And trump will be next.
Yeah....I heard that she was forced to sit on her fat ass and act sarcastic about the deaths of 4 diplomats for 11 hrs......and as soon as she started hacking.....they adjourned because that was her cue to end the hearing.

WTF? Why did you bring this nonsense up?

Are you libs greasing the skids for Hillary's triumphant return to politics to become our first female dictator????

Yeah....I heard that she was forced to sit on her fat ass and act sarcastic about the deaths of 4 diplomats for 11 hrs......and as soon as she started hacking.....they adjourned because that was her cue to end the hearing.

Are you libs greasing the skids for Hillary's triumphant return to politics to become our first female dictator????
Tramp also lost 4 men, 3 white and 1 black, but you don't care about them.

Tramp also lost 4 men, 3 white and 1 black, but you don't care about them.

Vas are you talking about?

fgsdfgd.gif

Last edited:

Yea, I heard she ignored all of the subpoenas to come in to testify....just basically told them she would not cooperate with the 30 something different Benghazi investigations...

Then Trump decided to pay her a visit and told her to her ass down there -- and her being afraid of Trump's power, bowed down to him and went in to testify....Trump totally owned her

What's the point here? This was 5.5 years ago and was a major brick around her neck which helped cause her to lose the election.

She should have went to prison over it but the Republican's were cowards.

What's the point here? This was 5.5 years ago and was a major brick around her neck which helped cause her to lose the election.

I think the only reason she never even went to court, much less prison, was because she was just doing her job under Obama....and he was just as guilty as she was.

But since Obama has politicized the FBI....the FBI is too corrupt to enforce the law anymore. So Hillary remained unmolested in any way when they had enough evidence to put her in prison for the rest of her life.

God help any DoJ official that brings charges against either Hillary or Obama.

I think the only reason she never even went to court, much less prison, was because she was just doing her job under Obama....and he was just as guilty as she was.

But since Obama has politicized the FBI....the FBI is too corrupt to enforce the law anymore. So Hillary remained unmolested in any way when they had enough evidence to put her in prison for the rest of her life.

God help any DoJ official that brings charges against either Hillary or Obama.

The FBI was politicized long before Obama.

I remember seeing a story about JFK and the FBI.
J Edgar Hoover was blackmailing JFK.
But the FBI hasn't always been corrupt.....and they've never been totally UN-American.

You see the FBI blackmailing a president as "American"?

The point here, is that the OP just got that memo and it's taken her this long to find some comparison to slap Trump with. In the OP's mind, Hillary was victimized, while Trump walked. But she doesn't realize it's not really the same thing and is comparing apples to eggplants.

Forum List

Back