Hillary recycling Kazir Khan "The Con" in new ads.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Let's shed some light on Khan the Con, shall we? This is the real reason he hates Trump and the reason he was willing to stand on his son's grave and wave his pocket constitution around. I wonder what his "speaking fee" was for his emotional attack on Trump during the convention?

It is no surprise that Hillary recycling Khan in some new oh so emotional ads. Here is a link explaining Khan's backdoor Visa scheme for wealthy Muslims. He is a Muslim Coyote in a two thousand dollar suit.

Now We Know Why Khizr Khan Hates Trump - He Specializes in Programs Selling US Citizenship

As per usual Don created his own mess with this. Like he always does before he screams foul.

Groper Don the anti-Muslim bigot assumed the man's wife was not allowed to talk. He made a total ass of himself. End of story.

Let's shed some light on Khan the Con, shall we? This is the real reason he hates Trump and the reason he was willing to stand on his son's grave and wave his pocket constitution around. I wonder what his "speaking fee" was for his emotional attack on Trump during the convention?

It is no surprise that Hillary recycling Khan in some new oh so emotional ads. Here is a link explaining Khan's backdoor Visa scheme for wealthy Muslims. He is a Muslim Coyote in a two thousand dollar suit.

Now We Know Why Khizr Khan Hates Trump - He Specializes in Programs Selling US Citizenship

I've seen the ads and, like every other one she spits out, I wanted to puke.

Forum List

Back