Hillary poses with pussy riot.......

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
BkZKf8cIEAA2tvB.jpg

Nadezhda Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina were imprisoned for nearly two years after being convicted of "hooliganism" and inciting religious hatred for performing a punk song slamming Putin in a Moscow cathedral and then posting a video of it online.

They were also briefly detained during the Sochi Winter Olympic Games earlier this year.

BkZKf8cIEAA2tvB.jpg

Nadezhda Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina were imprisoned for nearly two years after being convicted of "hooliganism" and inciting religious hatred for performing a punk song slamming Putin in a Moscow cathedral and then posting a video of it online.

They were also briefly detained during the Sochi Winter Olympic Games earlier this year.

...and publicly whipped by Russian Cossacks for performing in front of an Olympics sign...many miles from the event.
As for Hillary standing with them...U GO GIRL!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Amazing that a positive shot of women united against oppression can evoke so much negative commentary...
Howcome?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Good for our future president.

Putin, otoh, beats up on little girls with whom he disagrees.

That's why some rw's love Putin.

BkZKf8cIEAA2tvB.jpg

Let me know when you think of a point to go with this ...
snore.gif