Hillary Pain MILLIONS By Tech Groupies

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Oh, poopy.

I slipped up and said 'pain' instead of paid. oopsie

If a moderator is in the mood, he or she could fix that for me :)

I love how dimocraps talk shit about how Republicans are the party of the rich. Especially when you consider that dimocraps routinely get more campaign cash from Wall Street than do Republicans.

Oh well, another day, another dimocrap hypocrisy. The sick part is -- Their voters won't even care

Hillary Clinton was paid millions by tech industry for speeches - The Washington Post

In one of her last gigs on the paid lecture circuit, Hillary Rodham Clinton addressed an eBay summit aimed at promoting women in the workplace,delivering a 20-minute talk that garnered her a $315,000 payday from the company.

Less than two months later, Clinton was feted at the San Francisco Bay-area home of eBay chief executive John Donahoe and his wife, Eileen, for one of the first fundraisers supporting Clinton’s newly announced presidential campaign.

....Disclosure documents filed by Hillary Clinton last week revealed that the couple have earned about $25 million for delivering 104 paid speeches since January 2014.....

...Companies that paid her to speak include industry giants such as Xerox, Cisco Systems and Qualcomm...

...When Clinton arrived at eBay for her March 2014 women’s-leadership speech, she had another connection to the company. Eileen Donahoe, wife of the CEO, had worked for Clinton as U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Human Rights Council...

Edge:
The dimocrap party is a criminal organization disguised as a political party.

So what else is new? :dunno:

They dont care. Clinton is a proven liar, a proven criminal. She has no qualifications to be president.
But she a) represents the best chance the Democrats have at keeping the White House, and
b) mouths the right positions for the left wingers.
Ergo she's their gal. They'll defend her to the death, claiming all kinds of things.
It's why they have no moral standing whatsoever. They are totally corrupt.

Here's some very typical Hitlery supporters --

Oh, poopy.

I slipped up and said 'pain' instead of paid. oopsie

If a moderator is in the mood, he or she could fix that for me :)

I love how dimocraps talk shit about how Republicans are the party of the rich. Especially when you consider that dimocraps routinely get more campaign cash from Wall Street than do Republicans.

Oh well, another day, another dimocrap hypocrisy. The sick part is -- Their voters won't even care

Hillary Clinton was paid millions by tech industry for speeches - The Washington Post

In one of her last gigs on the paid lecture circuit, Hillary Rodham Clinton addressed an eBay summit aimed at promoting women in the workplace,delivering a 20-minute talk that garnered her a $315,000 payday from the company.

Less than two months later, Clinton was feted at the San Francisco Bay-area home of eBay chief executive John Donahoe and his wife, Eileen, for one of the first fundraisers supporting Clinton’s newly announced presidential campaign.

....Disclosure documents filed by Hillary Clinton last week revealed that the couple have earned about $25 million for delivering 104 paid speeches since January 2014.....

...Companies that paid her to speak include industry giants such as Xerox, Cisco Systems and Qualcomm...

...When Clinton arrived at eBay for her March 2014 women’s-leadership speech, she had another connection to the company. Eileen Donahoe, wife of the CEO, had worked for Clinton as U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Human Rights Council...

Edge:
The dimocrap party is a criminal organization disguised as a political party.

So what else is new? :dunno:

The Democrats depend on the 1 percent so they can trash the 1 percent among the masses and blame it all on Republicans. Notice who is always left out when it comes to Democrats: small business entrepreneurs. Democrats don't need them.

when her ads start airing, i hope her challenger is the following ad that rips her to shreds. for example. Hillary, fighting for the middle class, she is just like you,then the next TV ad. Hillary? 250K a speech? accepts illegal donations from foreign nations? ect etc.

Now you know why real liberals like Bernie. Hillary is far too comfortable and accomodating with the plutocrats and big business much like republicans.

Now you know why real liberals like Bernie. Hillary is far too comfortable and accomodating with the plutocrats and big business much like republicans.

I like Bernie. I disagree with him on most topics but I respect him for being essentially honest.

I don't hate dimocrap FILTH because of their politics. I could find common ground with almost any economic or political system ever devised. ALL of them have some good and some bad points..... Except for the scum of the earth dimocrap party.

I hate, despise and detest them because they are the most dishonest, venal, traitorous, back-stabbing, thieving, lying, uncaring of human suffering and corrupt group of human beings to ever disgrace the surface of the planet.

dimocraps wake up in the morning lying and stealing, they lie and steal throughout the day and they go to bed lying and stealing.

They are a criminal organization disguised as a political party. Period. The whole party is made up of criminals. Period.

And their voters aren't much better.... If any

I like Bernie. I disagree with him on most topics but I respect him for being essentially honest.

I don't hate dimocrap FILTH because of their politics. I could find common ground with almost any economic or political system ever devised. ALL of them have some good and some bad points..... Except for the scum of the earth dimocrap party.

I hate, despise and detest them because they are the most dishonest, venal, traitorous, back-stabbing, thieving, lying, uncaring of human suffering and corrupt group of human beings to ever disgrace the surface of the planet.

dimocraps wake up in the morning lying and stealing, they lie and steal throughout the day and they go to bed lying and stealing.

They are a criminal organization disguised as a political party. Period. The whole party is made up of criminals. Period.

And their voters aren't much better.... If any
Maybe one day you will learn that all that hate and loathing accomplishes nothing productive in your life.

Forum List

Back