Hillary Operatives Brace for “Clinton Collapse” – Complain of Her Mood Swings and Erratic Behavior

I feel sorry for the woman. Screwed over by the Democrats in 2008 and now screwed because of a brain injury.

This is proof she's not fit to be president. They all know it and as she tanks in the polls, they're expecting a mental breakdown from her. That fall she took was far worse than we were led to believe.

Hillary Operatives Brace for Clinton Collapse - Complain of Frequent Mood Swings and Erratic Behavior - The Gateway Pundit

Well, I will believe it when I see it. The democrats have absolutely nothing else in the pipeline, so they are going to sedate her to the finish line I am sure.

If this is anywhere near accurate, she has no business being the commander and chief. She needs to bow out now, and give someone else the ability to try and lead the country. Bet she won't though. Clintons and Bushes believe it is them, everytime, all the time.

Democrats deserve a wee bit of credit here. They have had the sense, for the most part, to see for themselves that this incompetent coattail rider is not fit to be President.

It is clear to rank laymen that she is not in good health...not in good emotional health.

There may be a lackluster effort to attack the story in the O.P....to say it is a Republican mouthpiece spreading rumors...but the truth is, that this Meltdown by a older person, who was never up to the job to begin with....has been expected by liberals and conservatives alike.

We may never know if it was that bad bump on the head; or just the sad inexorable operation of time; or if she was never anything more than an unethical third-rate lawyer who rode the coattails of an unfaithful Scots-Irish Rogue who happened to be a political genius.

But, it looks like its about over...and its now time to see just what kind of nut-job Loon will take her place as the Democratic nominee. The Fields looks like the Cast from "One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest".

17 months and three weeks before the Great National Nightmare is over.

I like this quote:

"She gets very angry very quickly and it’s a particularly aggressive kind of nasty on her part.”

Pretty soon, we should get some Clinton sycophant, like Lahota---along to attack & vilify the article, deny it; but any of us who have followed the Clinton's over the years, liberal or conservation, know that is deadly accurate about Hillary Clinton...when she was young, as she has aged, and more certainly now that she got that bad bump on her head.

If there is any truth at all to the article, the end should come on pretty fast.

As a Heartland boy who has understood Hillary Clinton from the beginning...I would like to see it drag out for as long as possible...to enjoy the spectacle.

"“They know this entire campaign could collapse in a matter of days. Hillary Clinton is not her husband. She’s someone who doesn’t enjoy the work of a long political campaign. She doesn’t trust the process. Actually it goes beyond that – she hates the process. Truth be told, she hates people. Bill enjoyed pressing the flesh. Ok, not the best phrase when applied to him, but he was in his element out there in the midst of the unwashed masses. Hillary on the other hand, she gets this look in her eyes that isn’t so much about pressing the flesh, but wanting to burn it.”"
---The Free Republic

Whenever I see Gateway Pundit, I know its incomplete bs. The full story is great for Right wingers.

The woman is deranged. Most can't stomach listening to her voice. Even most of her fellow Democrats want her to go away.

I wish I knew if it came from someone that worked the campaign.

That quote is one of the most devastating quote about any contender.

Forum List

Back