Hillary Off To The South, But Has She Lost The Ability To Mock A Southern Accent?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:blahblah::eusa_doh::eusa_sick::omg: Hillary no longer has the voice she had 8/15 years ago where she could easily mock both southern accents {the black and white southern accent}, but as we have all taken notice these last 6 to 8 months, her voice has deepened, much more horse, sounding more like a man. And lately she has been transforming into the female version of Howard Dean.
So what's she gonna do? Train Huma to speak jive? Have Huma speak for her in southern states where Bernie could beat her? Will be something to look forward to when we start hearing Huma say before a crowd. "Eye Dont Noways aint always too tarred of being too tarred, that weve come to farrr" Too farr from where I started from too farrr from the plantation !!!!"

It first appeared in the Democrats Campaign Dictionary about 8 years ago

She has her eyes on the prize....because she cares about the little people..Us.
She will get into her southern black voice in no time.
Huma will work on it with her.

so what does tarrrred mean?
I've worked like a mule all day and I'm too tard to dance. I'm tard of 'splainin' stuff to you.
i thought it was referring to being tarrrred and featherrred
Then there's tars. To put on your car. Like Goodyear tars.
Hillary: I aint in no ways too tarrrred to farrrt really hard like wen u fart on a mule thats too tarrred to wipe its ass with a tarrrred cloth!

She has her eyes on the prize....because she cares about the little people..Us.
She will get into her southern black voice in no time.
Huma will work on it with her.
i worry about Huma,,,she does look good when shes naked and covered with A1 sauce,,,,hopefull Hillary will never see that.

Oh fucking dear!
Watch for Hillary to be videotaped by MSNBC coming out of a S. Baptist church wearing a DRESS! with HUGE brightly colored flower prints on it. Wearing a HUGE matching hat and white gloves.
Seriously.
The bitch is pure unadulterated evil. But the usual 'OJ jury' with a combined IQ of a slice of Wonder bread will turn out and vote for her.
What does that tell us?

Oh fucking dear!
Watch for Hillary to be videotaped by MSNBC coming out of a S. Baptist church wearing a DRESS! with HUGE brightly colored flower prints on it. Wearing a HUGE matching hat and white gloves.
Seriously.
The bitch is pure unadulterated evil. But the usual 'OJ jury' with a combined IQ of a slice of Wonder bread will turn out and vote for her.
What does that tell us?

She is quoting James Cleveland's hymn in the words that it was written

What was she supposed to do?
Correct the grammar?

Oh fucking dear!
Seriously.
What does that tell us?

Correct the grammar?

Yes asshole!
Let any REP candidate do what she did and YOU would be screaming your fucking head off claiming 'RACISM!!!!!'
And YOU know it!
The Clintons can get away with that shit because their negro 'base' are too dumb to know when they are being mocked by a fucking multimillionaire White woman who wants another crack at stealing the White house silver and furniture.

Oh fucking dear!
Seriously.
What does that tell us?

Correct the grammar?

Yes asshole!
Let any REP candidate do what she did and YOU would be screaming your fucking head off claiming 'RACISM!!!!!'
And YOU know it!
The Clintons can get away with that shit because their negro 'base' are too dumb to know when they are being mocked by a fucking multimillionaire White woman who wants another crack at stealing the White house silver and furniture.

Do you understand what a direct quote is?

Did you notice how she spoke in her normal voice until she started quoting from Cleveland's hymn in the dialect in which it was written?

Conservatives are so lame

Forum List

Back