Hillary needs a reality check...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insein, Apr 20, 2004.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000491746

She is totally undermining our government. Her and her husband are the cause of much of this and she has the audacity to say that Bush his hiding stuff and that the press should grill him harder? WTF is wrong with this lady and why dont people see it?

2. winston churchi

winston churchi Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I know someone who swears Hilary is the smartest woman that ever lived. I asked her why? She said because look how far she has gotten? - So, why is she different than any other American woman? Why does she earn the title as 'smart' against others? - Because I was told she works amungst men! - So the answer was, no answer really. Hilary is where she is through her husband like it or not and I would hardly consider that a show of strength.

She is a polition and thus a b.s.'r like the rest. It doesnt matter what she and her husband did....that was then and it doesnt count. She speaks cautiously and is never before a crowd of critics but rather supporters. They dont bother to ask real questions and applaud at everything that comes out of her mouth.

To me she is like stale toast. She is dried up and boring and she speaks monotone...

3. clumzgirl

clumzgirl Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    "more vigilant" and "more tenacity"--translated--hound him for doing his job and demand an apology for protecting national intelligence and security. Meanwhile, she didn't even know her husband was inches deep in an intern's mouth. WHATEVER!

BTW, there's a great website about Hillary. Hang on and I'll find it...

4. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. clumzgirl

clumzgirl Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
  6. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
  7. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    thats hardly fair to bat shit, ya think? ;)

8. winston churchi

winston churchi Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9

The people who paid for her commitee are those same folks who paid for her husbands use of (was it Air Force One?) as personal means while getting his two hundred dollar haircut.

I know all politions, either side , abuse the hell out of their power. Some are just more blantant about it.

9. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    That's what's scary about the upcoming election, people blindly think she is the smartest woman in the world. She managed to get elected Senator here in NY...........

If they buy her line of shit, what else do they believe? Too many KollAde drinkers out there:cof:

10. SPIKESMYGOD

SPIKESMYGOD Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Hillary's castigating of the LMM is just further proof of how intrinsically connected the press and the Democratic Party are. Still, her demand for more information- meaning, "you guys aren't bashing him quite enough"- belies her true intention: Bush wins so she can run in 2008. Trust me, when Kerry is resting the day after his November 2nd defeat, he will spend the whole day pulling Clinton knives out of his back.

The Democrats can't figure out why Bush's numbers keep holding, even going up in some polls. One could say it is because Kerry is a horrible campaigner, which EVERYONE admits. But what they fail to grasp is that people believe in Bush and trust him to fight the war on terror without nuance, without flip-flopping.

Hillary IS correct on one point: This is the most crucial election in decades. This is why President Bush will be a two-termer.