Touche' Kerry...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&u=/ap/20040420/ap_on_el_pr/heinz_politics_1&printer=1

Members of the board of the Fortune 500 company and its corporate political action committee have donated thousands of dollars to Republicans in recent years, including contributions to the Bush campaign. The corporate PAC has given nothing to Kerry.

I knew John Heinz III was a Republican. Also knew that inheritance doesnt mean that Theresea controls what the company does. Its still a corporation. thats why you didnt hear Big name Conservative advocates like Limbaugh and Hannity bashing Heinz Co. Still don't know why she doesnt release her Tax returns though.

I may be crazy,but I swear I saw a show on John Kerry and his wife a while back before he was going to be Dem candidate,that said that Theresa was a Republican. I could be wrong,but I think thats what they said. I knew she didn't make decisions in The Heinz company though. I just have to but Heinz,it's the best ketchup around!

Wouldn't be the first time a highly publicised candidate was a member of a different party than his spouse. The Governator, for one.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Wouldn't be the first time a highly publicised candidate was a member of a different party than his spouse. The Governator, for one.

Yes but Shriver never went out of her way to support arnie. she just stood by his side and was the loving wife. Mrs Heinz is going out of her way to bash Bush. I don't think she could be a solid member of the Republican party. I know her former husband was though.

I didn't realize she was a Republican. If she is, bashign Bush while simultaneously campaigning for her husband would be a bit strange.

I find this bit of info funny, I think it was from a spokesperson for Heinz:

"We want to make sure people buy our products on their merit. We're an equal-opportunity condiment..."

Bullshit. Your a fucking Nazi condiment! No, wait a minute, you Red bastard, you're a fucking Communist!

He-he. The things publicists will say...

Maria Shriver is a journalist, so she at least has to appear to be unbiased. If Theresa Heinz is a Republican that's her own business. Do you really think this is the only couple who are members of different parties? Hello....Mary Matalin and James Carville!

acludem

Yeah, this guy is insein.:D
Don't know what the point of many of his posts are.

Kerry is a Dem and running for President of our fine country. That is all that is really relevant.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Yeah, this guy is insein.:D
Don't know what the point of many of his posts are.

Kerry is a Dem and running for President of our fine country. That is all that is really relevant.

Im just breaking up the love fest between RWA, you, OCA, NewGuy and GOp Guy. I thought maybe some news would be a change of pace.

Originally posted by insein
Im just breaking up the love fest between RWA, you, OCA, NewGuy and GOp Guy. I thought maybe some news would be a change of pace.

:clap: touché
okay news is cool

Forum List

Back