Hillary Milhous Clinton as a NASCAR driver

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Screen_Shot_2016-03-06_at_5.05.58_PM.jpg

Trump support is highest among uneducated white men, how can that be I ask you?

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

Historians on Donald Trump | Facebook

"There’s a very good reason that this is the case: The American Right has become willfully disengaged from its fellow citizens thanks to a wonderful virtual-reality machine in which conservatives, both elite and grassroots, can believe anything they wish, no matter how at odds it is with reality." Donald Trump, Mainstream Conservative

Trump support is highest among uneducated white men, how can that be I ask you?

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

Historians on Donald Trump | Facebook

"There’s a very good reason that this is the case: The American Right has become willfully disengaged from its fellow citizens thanks to a wonderful virtual-reality machine in which conservatives, both elite and grassroots, can believe anything they wish, no matter how at odds it is with reality." Donald Trump, Mainstream Conservative
That is the best description of modern Liberalism I've seen. It is hilarious the author doesn't recognize that. That is EXACTLY what Liberal leaders and their media do. They create a "virtual reality" with the aid of a powerful and relentless media pushing their doublespeak lies 24/7.

Forum List

Back