Hillary may not be out of this thing.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
not only opposes abortion in all circumstances, but also several forms of contraception, including emergency contraception and copper IUDs (which it has described as causing “early abortions“). The letter begins with Trump’s announcement that he has enlisted longtime anti-abortion leader Marjorie Dannenfelser, SBA List president, as the leader of his campaign’s “Pro-Life Coalition

Donald Trump's New Anti-Abortion Letter Should Terrify You | Huffington Post

Just when you think they might have gotten the crazy under control .....

not only opposes abortion in all circumstances, but also several forms of contraception, including emergency contraception and copper IUDs (which it has described as causing “early abortions“). The letter begins with Trump’s announcement that he has enlisted longtime anti-abortion leader Marjorie Dannenfelser, SBA List president, as the leader of his campaign’s “Pro-Life Coalition

Just imagine had the Democratic Party ran someone like Webb instead of Clinton how far down Donald John Trump would be in the polls!?!

Trump get a little opening and then he goes and does something to help his old friend Hillary to get her numbers back up!

It's pretty much common knowledge that Hillary has the endorsement of Planned Parenthood and has received a sizable campaign donation from the tax payer funded murderous entity. As part of her pay-for-play deal with Planned Parenthood, Hillary has agreed to work to repeal the Hyde Amendment which forbids the tax-payer funding of abortions. The repeal of the Hyde Amendment will greatly increase the bottom line of the child murdering Planned Parenthood. In their 2016 Party Platform, the Democratic Party wrote in that they would support the repeal of the Hyde Act. Hillary is on record as supporting abortion on demand right up until the time the baby is within the birth canal. It is not known whether or not she supports abortion outside the birth canal but that would really make little difference since murder is murder regardless to the age of the victim.

Yes, you Liberals can certainly be proud of your murdering candidate and your murderous Party.

I encourage liberals to have retroactive self abortions all the way up to the moment of natural death.

It's pretty much common knowledge that Hillary has the endorsement of Planned Parenthood and has received a sizable campaign donation from the tax payer funded murderous entity. As part of her pay-for-play deal with Planned Parenthood, Hillary has agreed to work to repeal the Hyde Amendment which forbids the tax-payer funding of abortions. The repeal of the Hyde Amendment will greatly increase the bottom line of the child murdering Planned Parenthood. In their 2016 Party Platform, the Democratic Party wrote in that they would support the repeal of the Hyde Act. Hillary is on record as supporting abortion on demand right up until the time the baby is within the birth canal. It is not known whether or not she supports abortion outside the birth canal but that would really make little difference since murder is murder regardless to the age of the victim.

Yes, you Liberals can certainly be proud of your murdering candidate and your murderous Party.

60% of Americans opposed overturning Roe v Wade. To the extent anyone votes according to their position on abortion,
Democrats win.

60% of Americans opposed overturning Roe v Wade. To the extent anyone votes according to their position on abortion,
Democrats win.

Was there a single word I stated and that you quoted that had anything at all to do with Roe v. Wade? Are you totally uneducated? I was discussing Hillary's and the Democratic Party's mission to repeal the Hyde Amendment. If you intend to quote something I said and then comment on what I said, at least respond to the subject I actually spoke toward.

I encourage liberals to have retroactive self abortions all the way up to the moment of natural death.
Well, that's a good reason for opposing gun control...

If guns are easier to get than deadly drugs, it would make it easier for the Libs to "self-abort" if they can get one...

And that might be an attractive option for them when Trump wins, and they find out that Canada denies entry to felons...

Democrats win.

Was there a single word I stated and that you quoted that had anything at all to do with Roe v. Wade? Are you totally uneducated? I was discussing Hillary's and the Democratic Party's mission to repeal the Hyde Amendment. If you intend to quote something I said and then comment on what I said, at least respond to the subject I actually spoke toward.

I was telling you where the American people stand on the fundamental right to an abortion.

Democrats win.

I was telling you where the American people stand on the fundamental right to an abortion.

Then why in the hell did you quote what I said which had nothing at all to do with Roe v. Wade? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Where the American people stand on abortion has nothing to do with the Hyde Amendment and actually does in no way cause abortion to not be an act of premeditated murder and most often a murder for hire.

60% of Americans opposed overturning Roe v Wade.
And yet if you ask Americans if second trimester abortions should be illegal, two thirds say they should be. Which is in direct contradiction to Roe v. Wade.

There are a lot of people who self-identify as "pro-choice" who are opposed to Roe v. Wade and don't even know it.

Last edited:

Democrats win.
What's your source?

5 facts about abortion
Roughly six-in-ten Americans (62%) know Roe v. Wade was a decision about abortion, but among adults under 30 years old, only 44% know. Younger adults also are less likely to view abortion as an important issue: 62% of Americans ages 18 to 29 say it is “not that important” compared with other issues, while 53% of adults overall say this.

107mntx.jpg

Link

Well, that's a good reason for opposing gun control...

If guns are easier to get than deadly drugs, it would make it easier for the Libs to "self-abort" if they can get one...

And that might be an attractive option for them when Trump wins, and they find out that Canada denies entry to felons...

Problem with that is bed wetters tend to be repulsed by guns, and have a disposition favorable to drugs.

I say we should give away free cyanide and package of Kool-aide with every democrook voter registration and see what happens when Trump wins.

It will be a costly clean up but worth it in the long run.

And yet if you ask Americans if second trimester abortions should be illegal, two thirds say they should be. Which is in direct contradiction to Roe v. Wade.

There are a lot of people who self-identify as "pro-choice" who are opposed to Roe v. Wade and don't even know it.
The issue concerns the right to privacy and limiting government authority, where those who advocate for overturning Roe seek only to increase the size and authority of government at the expense and individual liberty.

Only a fucking moron would believe any thing printed in the dicksuckington post.

Ya, and they even make a little change selling the baby parts. Pretty disturbing.

The issue concerns the right to privacy and limiting government authority, where those who advocate for overturning Roe seek only to increase the size and authority of government at the expense and individual liberty.
Those who advocate overturning Roe seek to protect the human life in the womb.

Your argument is a straw man fallacy. It would be like saying those who advocate outlawing murder seek only to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

"I should be able to kill whoever I please!"

It is a good thing for libs that their mothers decided not to abort them. Not so good for the country. I encourage liberals to abort early and often.

Democrats win.

Then why in the hell did you quote what I said which had nothing at all to do with Roe v. Wade? You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Where the American people stand on abortion has nothing to do with the Hyde Amendment and actually does in no way cause abortion to not be an act of premeditated murder and most often a murder for hire.

Is this you by any chance?

151127-robert-dear-colorado-shooting-suspect-yh-front_b42f6a867c06f871081ec8fa025e6371.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Those who advocate overturning Roe seek to protect the human life in the womb.

Your argument is a straw man fallacy. It would be like saying those who advocate outlawing murder seek only to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

"I should be able to kill whoever I please!"

They seek to protect human life in the womb and let it suffer and wither and die OUT of the womb.

The only lives Republicans care about are the ones unborn. That's more than a little fucked.

Forum List

Back