The Biggest Failure History Will Remember Obama For

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As the first black President Obama had the opportunity to set the tone and expectations for inner city adults and youth. For 8 years he could have been driving home the importance of the family unit, education, and community service.

He could have worked with States to use the National Guard to clean up crime in inner cities. Imagine if the National Guard patrolled Chicago for 6 months in conjunction with the police. Shooting occurs, 10 soldiers are a block away and can be on the scene in seconds to catch the shooter. Gang members are known. Have the soldiers follow their every move. Drug houses are known, have soldiers camp on the sidewalk out front.

The education system in the inner cities is not the problem. It's the same exact system in other areas of the nation where kids get good grades and go to college. What the problem is that the adults do not value education so therefore their kids do not either. A black President could have set a new tone and made a big impact on getting more inner city kids educated.

Obama could have created temporary jobs for inner city adults to start cleaning up the city. Graffiti removal, trash pick up, etc. Give people hope they can make an honest living and give businesses a reason to locate there.

Instead all we got was a reinforcement of the status quo. Whitey has his boot on your neck and you need to hate white people. You're a victim, you don't stand a chance. You're only hope is gangs and crime and you know you'll be dead before you're 30.

Last edited:
In human cost it definitely will be. In dollars it will probably be Obamacare. In terms of destabilizing the world it will be his re-invigoration of Iran with a horrendous 'treaty' and his drug cartel-like payoffs in cash and wire transfers. Add to that putting Police Officers at risk with his anti-Police rhetoric and inflaming Black-White Racial hatred along with his right hand man Sharpton you have the most damaging President we've ever had.

Obama has by far been the worst President ever domestically and in foreign policy. America and the world are much more dangerous now because of him.
Bush is by far the worst president in my lifetime. He did far more to harm this country than any other in the last 60 years.

The reality is that we have a better economy and better international standing now verses when Obama took office. The world is a mess but Obama has done a decent job of keeping his eye on the ball. He'll be remembered as a victim of the bitter partisan climate of this country and the GOP's stated desire to make him a one-term president.

8493aab70af54c5fd1de74a90a150523441a49e30695fae8d49d0917fdd62b6c.jpg

Obama has by far been the worst President ever domestically and in foreign policy. America and the world are much more dangerous now because of him.
Bush is by far the worst president in my lifetime. He did far more to harm this country than any other in the last 60 years.

The reality is that we have a better economy and better international standing now verses when Obama took office. The world is a mess but Obama has done a decent job of keeping his eye on the ball. He'll be remembered as a victim of the bitter partisan climate of this country and the GOP's stated desire to make him a one-term president.
Your inability to address the facts of either Bush or Obama is noted.

As the first black President Obama had the opportunity to set the tone and expectations for inner city adults and youth. For 8 years he could have been driving home the importance of the family unit, education, and community service.

He could have worked with States to use the National Guard to clean up crime in inner cities. Imagine if the National Guard patrolled Chicago for 6 months in conjunction with the police. Shooting occurs, 10 soldiers are a block away and can be on the scene in seconds to catch the shooter. Gang members are known. Have the soldiers follow their every move. Drug houses are known, have soldiers camp on the sidewalk out front.

The education system in the inner cities is not the problem. It's the same exact system in other areas of the nation where kids get good grades and go to college. What the problem is that the adults do not value education so therefore their kids do not either. A black President could have set a new tone and made a big impact on getting more inner city kids educated.

Obama could have created temporary jobs for inner city adults to start cleaning up the city. Graffiti removal, trash pick up, etc. Give people hope they can make an honest living and give businesses a reason to locate there.

Instead all we got was a reinforcement of the status quo. Whitey has his boot on your neck and you need to hate white people. You're a victim, you don't stand a chance. You're only hope is gangs and crime and you know you'll be dead before you're 30.

exjon_racial_healing_12-17-15-600x285.jpg

I didn't notice many "facts" in your opinion piece but I did note your lack of touch with reality. How many Americans died by terrorist hands under Obama vs. Bush?
How many terrorist attacks in America under 8 years of Bush? One.
How many terrorist attacks in America under Obama? Three this week.

The biggest failure?

Every day of this regime brought us a new problem, crisis, disaster, or war. I can't think of a single positive result of appointing a meat puppet queer to the Executive office.

The OP is right on also.The moonbat messiah had the perfect opportunity to reduce or even end racial strife, poverty, crime and failing programs. I very briefly held out hope that since the meat puppet was a brand new face in the DC establishment that he might actually go in and take on the corrupt lobbyists, make efforts to unify people and maybe even prod the economy back to life. I figured at the very least he would keep his promise to reduce the debt.

Nope. He doubled it.

He pushed the queer agenda which no one really gave a fuck about, added to racial strife, encouraged criminal behavior, increased poverty and the government is riddled with more corrupt lobbyists than ever. He focused on bullshit issues like global warming, bowing to turd world despots and created a vacuum that was quickly filled with muzbot zealots.

I will state that I do not believe these are "failures" in the sense that these were deliberate actions taken by a criminally insane sociopathic faggot who sought to undermine the country.

Sure, a Police State. That should fix things! How did that work out for the Soviet NKGB/KGB USSR , Nazi SA/SS Germany, or the Shah's SAVAK Iran, Dim Bulb?

Sure, a Police State. That should fix things! How did that work out for the Soviet NKGB/KGB USSR , Nazi SA/SS Germany, or the Shah's SAVAK Iran, Dim Bulb?
Every leftists dream is a police state.
Did I say anything about civil rights being suspended? No. You obviously have an issue with criminals being caught though.

I didn't notice many "facts" in your opinion piece but I did note your lack of touch with reality. How many Americans died by terrorist hands under Obama vs. Bush?
How many terrorist attacks in America under 8 years of Bush? One.
How many terrorist attacks in America under Obama? Three this week.
You didn't answer the question but point taken. However it can be argued that the attacks are directly related to Bush's failed policies. I for one believe it.

Every leftists dram is a police state.
Did I say anything about civil rights being suspended? No. You obviously have an issue with criminals being caught though.
Did I say anything about civil rights being suspended? You projected your own thoughts, fool! And where did I suggest criminals shouldn't be dealt with? You're filling in gaps that exist only in your demented mind, shit for brains.

Forum List

Back