Hillary Latest Attack Ad May Be the Best Yet!

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016

It's not secret, thinking Republicans (I know it sounds like an oxymoron but there really are some) know exactly what a POS Trump really is.

CONS will probably not watch this ad because of their total disdain for truth and reality aka, truth derangement syndrome.

If any of you CONS have a big enough attention span and the courage to watch this video please explain why in your feeble brains way any or all the Republicans in this are not telling the truth about the deplorable Donald Trump.

It's not secret, thinking Republicans (I know it sounds like an oxymoron but there really are some) know exactly what a POS Trump really is.

CONS will probably not watch this ad because of their total disdain for truth and reality aka, truth derangement syndrome.

If any of you CONS have a big enough attention span and the courage to watch this video please explain why in your feeble brains way any or all the Republicans in this are not telling the truth about the deplorable Donald Trump.

Ya know, if you didn't start out insulting people you might not get the responses you deserve. :dunno:

Speaking of feeble brains, why is it necessary for you to post a political advertisement in place of an original thought?

A pantheon of losers will change minds? Doubtful.

This must be the ad that a thread from a couple of days ago referred to about having Romney in its content. I asked for a link and got squat. Now I can see why.
giggle.gif
Thanks and welcome to USMB.

I like the music bed too. :thup:

Speaking of feeble brains, why is it necessary for you to post a political advertisement in place of an original thought?

midol.jpg~c200

:eusa_boohoo:

The old saying, when someone is hanging themself just play out the rope. There were only Republicans talking in that whole add. And as I said many times, if Kasich were the nominee I'd be having a hard time trying to decide who to vote for.

Trump is a full political colostomy bag.

Last edited:

Doesn't say much for the uneducated rubes who support him

Actually the most meaningful quote here is from George Pataki who describes Rump as the "Know Nothing candidate".

That deserves to be developed, for I wonder how many viewers won't get that Pataki is not talking about Rump's ignorance, but about a specific political party. One that took a hypernativist stance against immigrants, committed violence against them (see my thread on "Bloody Monday"), and became in effect the philosophical forebear of the Ku Klux Klan of 75 years later....

>> There was a partisan component to the Nativist movement: In the big Northern cities, the Democratic Party had seamlessly folded the immigrants into existing political operations.

Attempting to maximize their leverage, Nativist advocates kept low profiles, often denying their machinations. Asked what they were up to by reporters, these activists often replied, “I know nothing.”

It may have seemed a clever dodge, but newspapermen at the time couldn’t resist this target any more than today’s media could. By 1854, when the activists allied with a rump faction of the Whig Party to run a slate of candidates on an anti-immigration platform, they were labeled the “Know-Nothing Party.”

(get that? "A rump faction". I didn't even write that, although I wish I did....:rofl: )
The following year, the Know-Nothings officially dubbed themselves the American Party. In 1856 they met in Philadelphia to pick a future president. That process didn’t go well. Millard Fillmore was chosen as the party standard-bearer (he would carry just one state in November: Maryland), but the seeds for the Know-Nothing’s demise were planted at their own convention.

A wing of Southerners moved to pass a platform plank calling for the preservation of slavery. This alarmed many Northern and Midwestern Know-Nothings, who bolted to another newly formed political entity: The Republican Party. << --- Immigration and the Rise and Fall of the Know Nothing Party

Pataki and I aren't the only ones to see the historical correleation....

"Those who ignore their own history..... " etc.

Last edited:

A decent add but nowhere near as good as the ad I posted yesterday. A similar ad could be put together for Hillary using statements from Obama in 08 and Bernie this year. Most people recognize primary bluster for what it is.

Having said all that if the muSLIME terrorism continues or more bullshit from BLM Hillary will lose regardless of any ad.

The donald doesn't have to suck up to wall street and the banks. That's why these republicans as well as the clintons and obama hate him. He may end the cozy relationship most politicians have with the money and power brokers. That's also why ordinary, honest people like him, both demorats and repubs alike. Note the lack of enthusiasm by the dems for mrs. clinton. She's lucky to get 1/10 of the audience trump gets. And then, most of them are probably seat warmers paid by the rats at the dnc.

His own party despises him

He doesn't have an original thought.

Ah, the paid commie propagandists and trolls are busy.

Like Mitt Romney needs the money. Romney is telling the truth on tRump and you know it but with your inborn evil and hatred for the truth you can't admit so you continue to do what you deplorables do best, you lie.

Please leave America traitor.

Like Mitt Romney needs the money. Romney is telling the truth on tRump and you know it but with your inborn evil and hatred for the truth you can't admit so you continue to do what you deplorables do best, you lie.

Romney is an establishment milk toast Republican in name only. Please crawl back into the toilet you came from, commie.

Ya know, if you didn't start out insulting people you might not get the responses you deserve. :dunno:

If the truth insults you GOOD! The truth is, most Trump supporters are depraved, stupid and unAmerican.

Romney is an establishment milk toast Republican in name only. Please crawl back into the toilet you came from, commie.

You must be referring to the Trumpturds. They are toilet dwellers and I am sure you can relate.

Did I forget "mentally unstable and felonious"?

Forum List

Back