Hillary Killed Libya Peace Deal Over Personal Vendetta, Claims Whistleblower

coldjoint

Aug 19, 2016
Dr. Paul, added that the footage “Her personal vendetta better explains her oddly giddy behavior when taking credit for Gaddafi’s horrifying death, as captured on video for the world to see,” “is evidence of a pathology or mental illness.”

BREAKING: HILLARY KILLED LIBYA PEACE DEAL OVER PERSONAL VENDETTA, CLAIMS WHISTLEBLOWER ⋆ Joe For America
It’s important to realize that the mainstream media, controlled by Clinton, will try to discredit this report by attacking Dr. Paul’s credibility.

Wow. Pathological or crazy? Lots of people died in Libya.

Under the terms of the deal, detailed below in an official letter signed by Prime Minister Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi on August 19, 2011, Gaddafi agreed to cease hostilities and immediately move towards holding democratic elections that would put an end to his own 42-year dictatorship.

That could have happened? Again, wow.

Mod Note: coldjoint -- Don't use ALL CAPS for titles please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Paul, added that the footage “Her personal vendetta better explains her oddly giddy behavior when taking credit for Gaddafi’s horrifying death, as captured on video for the world to see,” “is evidence of a pathology or mental illness.”

BREAKING: HILLARY KILLED LIBYA PEACE DEAL OVER PERSONAL VENDETTA, CLAIMS WHISTLEBLOWER ⋆ Joe For America
It’s important to realize that the mainstream media, controlled by Clinton, will try to discredit this report by attacking Dr. Paul’s credibility.

Under the terms of the deal, detailed below in an official letter signed by Prime Minister Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi on August 19, 2011, Gaddafi agreed to cease hostilities and immediately move towards holding democratic elections that would put an end to his own 42-year dictatorship.

This is what happens when you post on drugs.

This is what happens when you post on drugs.

I will bow to the expert.

the article started off fairly good...reading about the alleged peace agreement and General Clarke's hard work trying to pull it together,

BUT THEN...it goes in to this kind of absolutely ridiculous conjecture right below...that is so off the wall...just silly nonsense and this dr paul never went in to it being allied forces that intervened in Lybia who begged and begged us to help them with Libya...he left all the info on that out completely...and jumps to this cuckoo conspiracy that Hillary had Qaddafi killed because he supported Obama in the election instead of her? :rofl::rofl:

COME ON!!! I think that should have set off red flags! Ya know? You've been duped!

read what he said below...

But there was a problem.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton didn’t want peace. She wanted Muammar Gaddafi dead for her own selfish, spiteful reason – the fact that Gaddafi had favored Barack Obama over her own campaign during the 2008 presidential election cycle.

“It’s well known in Libya that Gaddafi supported Obama over Clinton in the run up to the ‘08 elections, despite the Clinton team approaching Gaddafi’s son, Saif al-Gaddafi, and asking the family to invest in Hillary’s campaign and foundation, which they did not,” said Dr. Paul.

“Anyone who knows too much about this deplorable former Secretary’s actions turns up dead like Chris Stevens or Gaddafi,” states Paul. “Still, there is far too much at stake for this great nation, America, for me to remain silent any longer. I know I’m risking my life going public with what I know—but God will hold me accountable if I know the truth and do not speak it for fear of Clinton.”

Hillary Killed Libya Peace Deal Over Personal Vendetta, Claims Whistleblower - Tea Party News

Read the link. A NYT reporter lends credibility to the doctor. And there are copies of documents concerning this matter.

Hillary is the Fall Gal, the focus of the blind and the whole dogmeat diversion for everything that went wrong in Libya. People are easily led...

To the slaughter.

And then there is General Clark supporting Hillary as President and one of her advisors..the man that was so proud of this alleged peace agreement....would he really be supporting Hillary today if she had Qaddafi killed because he supported Obama in the 2008 election instead of her? That's so sophomoric.

Also, would Obama, the President of the USA allow Hillary to kill Qaddafi because Qaddafi supported him over her? :rofl:

PLEASE USE some of your God given common sense! And STAY AWAY from this Joe America's BLOG with him feeding you this kind of nonsensical garbage!

And then there is General Clark supporting Hillary as President and one of her advisors..the man that was so proud of this alleged peace agreement....would he really be supporting Hillary today if she had Qaddafi killed because he supported Obama in the 2008 election instead of her? That's so sophomoric.

Also, would Obama, the President of the USA allow Hillary to kill Qaddafi because Qaddafi supported him over her? :rofl:

PLEASE USE some of your God given common sense! And STAY AWAY from this Joe America's BLOG with him feeding you this kind of nonsensical garbage!

Please use your God given common sense and realize that Clark is a suck puppy and has always been one. Whatever Hillary does is fine with her supporters. They find it much more lucrative and less dangerous that way.

I don't care who or why that Libyan terrorist Gadaffi ended up getting a tortured death. Remember Pan Am 103 and Lockerbie. Everyone responsible for bringing that murderer of innocent Americans has my thanks and gratitude.

Does "Dr. Paul" have a first or last name? LOL.

Is he in any way related to this Doctor?

harold-bornstein.jpg

I don't care who or why that Libyan terrorist Gadaffi ended up getting a tortured death. Remember Pan Am 103 and Lockerbie. Everyone responsible for bringing that murderer of innocent Americans has my thanks and gratitude.

How about all the others that died in Libya that might have been saved if this agreement was accepted by Clinton?

Does "Dr. Paul" have a first or last name? LOL.

Is he in any way related to this Doctor?

harold-bornstein.jpg
Read the link, it is in there.

Forum List

Back